The Next Day

Bella

I woke up to an empty room. Stretching put I patted the bed looking for my phone. I looked at the time 10:30. Damn last night must of took a lot out of me. I started creeping down the stairs quietly trying to make myself some breakfast without having to make more for everyone else. I don't feel like cooking that much.

Rosie suggested the mall that was in the town, she said it was one of the best places she's ever been to. So of course we went with her. We all were walking around and shopping. Instead of me dragging them around they dragged me around. I just wanted to go look at clothes so once I got a job I knew which place I wanted to go first. Well after doing exactly what I wanted to. Rosie, Ryan, and Logan told me that Zane said I had to come back home with a lot of clothes because he wanted me to feel more at home with him. We decided to head for food. Ryan and Logan said I get mean and rude when I'm hungry.

On the way to the food court to see the different types of restaurants the have. Rosie suddenly stopped and inhaled deeply.

"Bella what's that smell? Where is it coming from?" She asked looking around frantically.

"Rose, it could be from the food court? Maybe you're smelling something from there? What does it smell like?" I asked not thinking it could be mates.

"No no it smells like the woods right after it's rained and after shave." She looks wild now.

"It could be your mate. Wanna follow the trail?" We were ready to follow her.

"Please? Can we?" She looked panicked like we would say no.

"Girl ain't even gotta ask." Logan piped in.

Rose took off and we started to follow her. She found this male that stood about 6'5. He had bright grey eyes with light brown hair. He started to sniff the air and quickly turned around and looked at Rosie.

"Mine" he growled, his eyes turned bright orange and he stalked over to Rose and hugged her. One of the guys he was with looked over and I recognized him.

"Noah!" I ran and jumped on him. He's been one of my oldest friends that had to move away because of His parents death. He's been like an older brother to me since I can remember.

"Issie? Is that you?" He caught me. He started to spin me around and tripped himself and fell.

It was a very embarrassing moment because of Zane's pack being where we were. They all saw me jump and hug another male. I hopped up and offered Noah a hand when he pulled himself up with my hand he went and flew into Ryan. I heard them both whisper 'mine'. I started jumping and clapping like an idiot.

"You guys have a lot of explaining to do." To which they give each other a knowing look.