𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

Welcome to a new Smash or Pass book! This one will consist of different characters from tv-shows, movies, video games, etc. I have already made three smash or pass books, and you can find all of them on my profile. I want the books to be full of all kinds of fandoms, so please don't be afraid to request them since I probably haven't heard all of them. Once you send the request, I will make sure to publish it as soon as possible. I hope you have lots of fun!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

RULES -
➜ You are only allowed to send a request through the comments. The number of how many requests you can send is unlimited.
➜ If you want to make a request, then please follow the format down below.
➜ If you have any questions about the book, don't be afraid to ask them. I'll make sure to answer them straight away!
➜ I don't want any fan wars here, so please be nice in the comments.
➜ In case the information on the profile is wrong or it's making you disagree, please notify me on the profile you have discovered the problem. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

HOW TO REQUEST -

NAME; (The name of the character you want to request. You don't need to type all of the names of the cast members if you checked yes on cast.)
CAST; (Just set a check point here or type yes or no if you want to request the whole cast instead of one character.)
CATEGORY; (TV-show, Movie, K-drama, Anime, Cartoon, Video game, etc.)
ORIGIN; (What fandom does the character belong to?)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: (Optional)

ACTOR/ACTRESS; (What is the name of the actor who plays the role?)
NETWORK; (Where can you watch it?)
AGE/BIRTHDATE; (This could be a fun fact to know about the character, but isn't necessary.)
OTHER; (More information about the character that could be important to know.)

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

REQUEST HERE -

QUESTIONS? -