Chapter 1: Shit Goes Down

Amy was chillin in her room, watching Cartoon Cat Explained for like, the millionth time. And then, she realized it was time for bed. She shut down her laptop, and got ready for bed.

~time skip brought to you by: Long Horse being a cinnamon role~

It was morning, Saturday, Amy got up, did the usual morning routine, and went to her Henderson Monster fan room. "If only I could meet them in person... but I'd die, but long horse would protect me. Eh, guess i gotta try." She said, and grabbed some snacks, a backpack, her phone, laptop, and Nintendo Lite, and went off to the nearest abandoned mall.

~Cartoon Cats POV~

I was just chillin in my mall, then I heard a song about Long Horse. I start looking around for the human playing it, then I see a human girl, by the looks of her, shes 5... (Oh Cartoon Cat, if only you knew she was 18..) Oh well, just another kid to kill.
Then she looked up at me and screamed "HOLY CRAP HES REAL! THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL!" I stared down at the 5 year old. "Of course I'm real, and should you really be saying 'fuck' when your only five?" I said, and she wasnt happy about that. "HEY! DONT JUDGE MY AGE ON MY HIEGHT! IM EIGHTEEN!" She shouted, I looked down at the girl, she must suffer from dwarfism, WAIT A MINUTE WHY DO I CARE?! "huh.. I never knew you cared for some people.. I thought that was only in the fanfics on wattpad..." she muttered, I looked down at her and thought 'People make stories about me?' "Hey, why ya staring at me?" "Huh? Oh, lost in though, kid, that's all." "My names Amy!" She said, looking at me, then she sat down, opened her backpack, then grabbed out a black rectangle, and stood next to me, then I saw her do somethin. "What the fuck did you just do?" I questioned, she answered with "I took a picture" and I left her alone.

♡Amy's POV◇

I never expected him to care... huh, maybe the fanfics were right. I looked back at the picture:

I smiled, he seemed to look at me oddly, I just chuckled, and pulled out my Nintendo Lite and played Splatoon  2, he looked confused, and sat down with me and asked questions about the stuff I pulled out

Okay everyone! How's that for a first chapter? *shoots you all with love and support bullets* thanks for reading!