i. ethan nestor

NSFW ALPHABET

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)

Ethan, unsurprisingly, is very cuddly and lovable after sex, whether it's rough or not. He'll clean you up and praise you after, then watch something and cuddle, most of the time falling asleep after.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and their partner’s)

He's said himself that he's a boob man, but he secretly loves your thighs. He loves laying on them, in between them, being crushed by them while he's eating you out, he loves your thigh.

He thinks he has nice hands, or you seem to think so. He was really insecure about them for a long time, being bullied for how skinny and boney his fingers were, and how any woman would hate to be fingered by him, but oh boy were they wrong. Your constant love of him fingering you might have influenced his love for his hands. It just brings him so much joy that he holds so much power in his hands (literally.)

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum, basically)

He loves when you swallow after giving him a blow job, or when you kiss him after he's eaten you out. It just let's him know your into what he's doing and it's reassuring.

D = Dirty secret (A dirty secret of theirs)

He's been pegged.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)

While not being extremely experienced, he's had his fair share of sex. Even if he wouldn't be categorized as a sex god, he definitely knows what he's doing.

F = Favorite position (This goes without saying)

He loves, and I mean loves, when you ride him. It could be that it shares control between the two of you, either of you could have power at any given time, or that he has a great view of your body and it's easy to feel any part of you. It's just great.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment? Are they humorous? etc.)

What's sex if you can't laugh? Of course he's goofy! There are some times where it's rough and he isn't humorous, but for the most part, especially soft sex, he makes jokes, or sometimes you guys just laugh out of love.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they? Does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He is very well groomed. He's clean shaven most of the time, but he sometimes let's his hair grow out. He actually takes pride in how good his hygiene is...

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Even when you're having rough sex he always makes sure to ask if you're ok. He is always romantic, and that's one thing you love about him. He always makes sex, even rough and dominate, sweet, whether giving you little soft kisses or just whispering I love you. He often sets up nights in with dinner that leads to soft sex and it's nice for the both of you.

fantasies → multi males On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara