Chapter 2

Harry and Ron were walking with Dean Thomas and Hannah Abbot as they followed their supervisor towards Dumbledore's office. The 4 of them were talking excitedly about being back at Hogwarts for the week. They were there to do some additional training in the Forbidden Forest and sit in on a few advanced classes. They were all happy to be able to see all their friends again, though Harry and Ron were slightly nervous. 

"Do you think they are going to be really mad at us?" Ron asked Harry. 

"I don't know, mate. Ginny barely talked to us at all at Christmas. I can't imagine how mad 'Mione is going to be." They both grimaced at the thought. 

"Why would they be mad at you?" Hannah asked. 

"Well, we haven't been the best at keeping in contact with them." Harry said sheepishly. 

"So you ignored a letter or two, i'm sure they will forgive you." Dean said with a shrug. 

Harry and Ron shared a look and Hannah picked up on it. 

"What?" 

"Well, it's actually been more than a few letters. We haven't actually talked to them at all since school started, besides barely seeing Ginny on Christmas." Ron mumbled. 

Dean gave them a sharp look. 

"What!? You can't be serious?" Hannah exclaimed. 

"Why haven't you talked to them?" Dean asked. 

"Well, I don't know. We were just busy and I didn't really want to hear about Hogwarts. I mean, we just left there." Harry tried to reason. 

"Yeah, and I know 'Mione fancies me and didn't want to tie myself down. I thought it would be easier to just not reply until I was ready." Ron said with a nod. 

Dean and Hannah exchange a quick look at Ron's statement. 

"So you think they are going to forgive you guys?" Dean asks, deciding not to share the information he knows about their lives. 

"Well, of course! Hermione will probably yell at us, but then she will forgive us easily. Ginny will cave after 'Mione does. They can't stay mad at us." Ron says with an arrogant smile that Harry reciprocates, although he isn't convinced that it will be that easy.  

"I guess we will see." Hannah says with a smirk.

 They arrived at Dumbledore's office and their Supervisor, Justin Hutchins, said the password. They all walk up the spiral staircase to see Dumbledore sitting behind his desk and two boys sitting in front. They all rise to greet them. 

"Welcome, Welcome! I trust you found your way with no trouble?" Dumbledore asked, motioning for them to sit in the empty chairs. 

"Yes, your directions were spot on, Albus." Hutchins replied with a smile. "I appreciate you taking us in for the week."

"Of course. We are happy to have you here." He replied with a smile. "This is Blaise Zabini and Seamus Finnegan. They are 7th year prefects and will be your escorts to classes throughout the week." 

Blaise and Seamus both moved forward to shake Hutchins hand. "Thank you boys, we appreciate the help." 

"Not a problem sir. We are Granger's loyal servants, we go where she wishes." Blaise replied with a small smirk. Seamus just laughed. Harry and Ron perked up at the sound of their friends name. 

"Miss. Granger is Head girl this year. Her and the Head Boy seemed to have inspired loyal servitude from their prefects." Dumbledore supplied at Hutchins questioning look.