Chapter-2

"Moh! I am back!", Kanikka said as she came back ftom her long tiring shoot.
Mohit came out of his room and saw her serving the dinner.
"So, did you went there?
How was it?
Did you liked it?
I am sur.."
"I didn't go.."
Kanikka, feeling disgruntled, didn't spoke the whole time they were having dinner.
After finishing it, she stood up, kept the two of their plates in the kitchen sink.
"I feel you!" said KK as she sat besides Mohit in that snuggly little sofa they took 2 months back because "Mohit ka dil aagaya tha uspe"
Also, he had started going out after a whole fuckin' month from his breakup, Kanikka wanted him to rejoice every moment he was spending in the locals of the city.
"The pain, the heartbreak, the suffering you've have gone through, is not only yours but of mine too.
We have experienced this affliction together. I don't even want to talk about the days we have seen in these past months..even the slightest thought of it makes me breakdown. How I saw my chirpy naughty boy turn into a rotten mess like hell can't be described in words, and it breaks me a little more when I see you becoming more sore and torment day by day.
Each attempt I do, to bring your actual self back goes in vain.
Unlike you, I don't start tippling alcohol everyday everytime. I survive and still shine concealing all my problems under my big wide smile!
No,
I am not asking you to be like me,
I am asking you to be more better than me,
I asking you to be the Mohit I have seen always,
I am asking you to be the guy who loved taking selfies,
I am asking you to be the guy who used to crave for sweets,
I am asking you to be the guy who used to choose sleeping over binging,
I am asking you to be the guy who used to be the biggest fan of himself,
I am asking you to be who you truly are, who you've always been, the nonchalant you who doesn't give a fuck about what others think of him,
I know its not easy but its not impossible too. If you actually wanna get your real-self back, buckle up, start taking baths, plan a proper diet, start going to the gym, ugghh look at your physique!"
KK said looking Mohit from head to toe.
He had actually lost a lot of weight, in these last 3 months.
"Fuck!
Its 12:30,
I need to rush back for my home,
I'll see you in the morning,
Until then, byee, call me anytime you need me, take care of yourself, and for god sake please stop drinking now!"
Kanikka left.
Mohit came to his room and sat on the couch,
Thoughts began to flow in,

3 months back

"Hello Kanikka, Can you please come home, I need you!....

To be continued