3.

We meet again.
__

You started unlocking the door to your dorm room after getting finished with one of your classes. As you entered, it was quiet. Too quiet. You'd think Sasha was here worrying for you, but to your surprise you saw her on her bed, with Niccolo? You covered your mouth to not make any rash noises that would wake them up. It seemed they went straight to the dorm to take a nap after that party, instead of going to class.

Gently placing your bag down, as well as your wallet and phone on the nightstand next to your bed. You sat in your chair carefully. You heard soft groans coming from Niccolo and then Sasha, eventually stretched her arms and legs. Both of them woke up, and part of you wanted to storm out of the room, but you decided to tease them.

"Rise and shine love birds," you called out, leaning back in your comfortable chair.

They both bolted up and looked at each other with shyness. "I didn't know you would get back so early," Sasha said to you before glancing at Niccolo. To be honest, it seemed like both of them were either clueless or they just didn't want to hint to you that they were practically in love.

Sasha gave you a worrisome look but also a apologetic one. You smiled and stood up, "as long as you didn't do anything freaky in my bed, I don't really care. Hope you two slept well.." you started cleaning up your stuff. It gave Niccolo the signal to leave and talk to Sasha later.

"I'll see you in class Sasha.." he said softly before pressing a light kiss on the brunette's forehead. Sasha's eyes lit with content and love, nodding her head, "hm.." And with that Niccolo left the room.

Sasha got changed too before sitting at the edge of her bed and smiled at you. "So, how was your little walk with the new guy?" she said. "Fun? Exciting?..." she smirked.

"Oh cmon, it wasn't like that.. we just talked for a little," Crossing your arms, you looked away a little flustered. Sasha laughed and hugged the pillow she had on her bed, "It's the first time I've seen you talk with a man since your last relationship with Jean," Sasha was always so smart and intelligent, it's no wonder she's so upbringing.

"If he hurts you," she patted her biceps jokingly, "make sure to come to me and i'll beat him up for you!" she said smirking. You both laughed in unison before you walked over and hugged her, "thank you.. I know I can always count on you, but don't worry I won't let someone I just met hurt me.."

__

Luckily you called off of work today so it was just time to relax and get school work done. Sasha dropped you off to your last class like always, "I'll see you later! and I'll give you the drama about me and Niccolo, later bubs!" she waved before running down the hall to her own class. You waved back with a soft smile and sighed, turning around. Before you knew it, you bumped into someone's hard chest. "Oh! my bad.." you looked up, and none other was it the man bun maniac. You immediately turned away.

"Looks like we really did bump into each other," Eren said quietly but only for you to hear. You could feel butterflies in your stomach already, why did his voice have to be so attractive. "Eren!" someone had called out, a familiar voice belonging to Armin and alongside him was Mikasa. Eren waved to them, "hey!" he smiled and soon turned to you.

"Looks like we're in the same class, the three of us just transferred to this class actually. Lucky us right?" Eren explained. Armin and Mikasa stopped besides Eren and turned to you. "Ah hey! You're the person from the party. Y/n was it?" You nodded and bowed your head, "ah yes! nice to meet you two again.." and Armin greeted the same way. "Do you want to sit with us?" Armin offered, you couldn't say no, the male was too cute for his own good. You just nodded and led the way, "follow me I know a good place where I sit usually," you exclaimed happily before heading inside. Jean and Connie were in your class as well, they always sat next to you.