Part 2 : GO

Sensitive topics : this story is going to be 16+...this chapter includes mentions of sexual assault.
You sigh as you step outside, you hear your name being called.
You already knew it was Alex and his 2 friends.  You knew full well where this was going. You adjust your Bag quickly before running. You run. As fast as your legs will take you.
You had been running for a 10 minutes now and no sign of them anywhere.
You sigh In relief, dropping to the floor. He had been wanting to get back into your pants for ages. But for obvious reasons you weren't going to go near him, he terrified you. You feel a tug on the the top of your back pack.
You stay still.
"Can't stay hidden forever y/n" Alex chuckles grimly.
"Alex I said no"
He ignores you and lifts you up and turns you around to face him. You already had tears in your eyes, he holds you close to him and sarcastically shushes you.
"Ohh let it all out" he mocks in a sad mopey tone.
You cry more at that, this was it. You were in a desolate part of town.
You keep your hands on his stomach trying to push him away. His abs still there considering the amount of alcohol he consumed. You keep trying to push until you manage to get your chest from his. He grabs you by the neck, making you jump.
He tilts his head back slightly and grins his horrible grin.
This was it, he was going to force you either way. He leans down, kissing you sloppily. You could taste the beer. His hands removed your backpack.
"HEL-" you scream as you break contact for a few seconds, "shut it y/n" he growls, you try running but he grabs your wrist and pulls you back. His arms were around your front and holding you so tight it was winding you. You shut your eyes tight and go limp.
He kisses you jaw sloppily and then gets to your ear. "One peep and i-"
"Who the fuck are you" Alex yells, stepping back and pulling you with him.
You open your eyes slowly, the man from earlier was stood a few metres away.
"I've already dialed the police" he says, pulling out his phone and waving it at Alex. You mouth help to him, the tears still down your cheek and dripping. Alex was pulling you back into the car with him. The man sighs, he walks to you both. He pulls you from Alex like picking up a pebble on a beach. The man pulls you and puts you behind him.
You didn't hear or see what he said or did but Alex looked horrified. "GO" Alex yells, slamming the door.