꧁33꧂

The dark haired girl lay on her back on her beds, and no matter how much she tried, she was unable to sleep. She closed her eyes tight, counted sheep and attempted to meditate but nothing was working.

Her mind was flooding with stupid thoughts such as, 'why do we get pins and needle? or 'coffee is just bean soup.' and other usual but also smart thoughts.

She attempted to fall asleep to the sound of the clock in her room ticking but she was still unable to sleep. As spring continued, the sun rise earlier and she could see small glints of the red sun at the edge of the sky.

"Fuck it. I'm awake." She sighed, swinging her legs out of her covers and stood up. She covered her shoulders with a blanket then made her way out for a walk.

You may think, 'Leta on a walk!' and she thought that to herself as well as she tried to quietly walk down the hallways of the massive castle.

                                       ༒
"James, go to sleep." Sirius groaned as he covered his face with a pillow to hide his face from the light beside his bed. James had been awake for ages and didn't know why he couldn't sleep.

"Just go on a walk or something- anything that will get that light off!" Sirius shouted, his voice croaky and hoarse as Peter covered his ears.

James let out a huff and got up, the floorboards creaking under him. "I can still hear you!" Sirius shouted, his ears now covered with both his pillows and his covers.

                                    ༒
Leta pushed hair from her face as she wandered around aimlessly. Her attention went over to the large wooden door did the Room of Requirement. She though for a moment but when the sound of footsteps was nearby she rushed into the room.

She shut the door behind her and looked around the room, only being in their for parties. Her eyes immediately went to a large golden mirror.

As she walked closer she saw the words 'erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi' inscribed on the top of the large mirror. Slowly, she stepped closer, wearing a face if curiosity. She looked into the mirror but the doors swung open so she ducked behind a pillar, peering out from behind it.

                                      ༒
James couldn't think anywhere to go so he went to the Room of Requirement, where he knew a magical mirror was. He often sat in front of it on nights that Lily rejected him again.

He opened the door and walked over to it, sitting crossed legged on the floor as he looked in the mirror, smiling slightly as a familiar red head placed her hand onto his shoulder to comfort him.

                                      ༒
Leta looked with confusion as they boy stared intently at the mirror because she saw nothing but him. 'Was he that full of himself that he is infatuated with his own looks?' She thought to herself.

"Leta?" The Slytherin jumped slightly at the mention of her name, positive that she was hidden enough by the pillar. She let out a sigh and stepped out to the boy who wore a shock expression. "Well done Potter. You have good eyesight." She said sarcastically, clapping her hands slowly as they boy bolted up.

"Looking at yourself in the mirror again?" She asked with a smirk as he took one glance at the mirror then at the girl. He chuckled but shook his head. "No, it's no normal mirror. I don't know but I see things that aren't there."

Leta raised her eyebrows in suspicion as she crossed her arms with a smirk. "Are you sure you didn't take anymore edibles Sirius offered you?" She asked with, trying to hold back her laughs.

He rolled his eyes and ignored the girl, asking her, "What do you see?" He grabbed the side of her arms and pushed her to stand in front of the mirror.

Leta looked into, her face softening and her mouth falling open slightly as the sight of her brother walked up behind her, placing his hand on her shoulder. She put her hand on the same shoulder, checking if she was just imagining him.

"So?" She looked back to the messy haired boy, checking behind her then answering, "My brother."

He recognised the sadness in her voice so he walked closer, holding her in an embrace to comfort the girl. He had never heard of her brother before but she she guessed something bad happened to him. His hand ran down her back as looked down at the girl who scowled at him. "What?"

"It's 5am, why are you hugging me?" She asked him, pushing his arms off her. "No human contact before I eat." She added which made him bite his bottom lip with a smirk.

"Stop biting that fucking lip!" She shouted at the smirking Gryffindor, her eyebrows furrowing. "Why would I when it makes you blush?" He asked her, walking closer so their bodies were pressed together and he ran his thumb along her crimson cheeks.

He then leaned down as the girl pushed herself up with her tip-toes but he stopped. "Just to check, is kissing before food allowed?" He asked her which made her smile as she placed her hand on the back of his head.

"You're fucking adorable." She chuckled before pushing his head closer and kissing him, their kiss gentle yet passionate. In the lust of the moment, James pushed the girl up so her legs were wrapped around his waist and his arms held her up under her legs.