1

(ok first chapter hope I can do this get ready for CRINGE)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

From the time we're born  till the time we die we are always given a name. Whether it be young, old, man, or woman you are given something that makes you different from everyone else. Some chose to call us friends. Some chose to call us enemies. I am what people call the outsider or "freak". Many people think I can be pushed around simply because they can. I'm shorter than most of them 5"1' to be exact . 16 and short not exactly a good person to be in highschool.

I'm not popular and not exactly the most sociable person. I have two people I call friends and that's all I really need. My life is nothing but a living hell. Being born from a family of most strict people you can imagine. Study, make good grades,  graduate from a prestigious college, and stay out of trouble. I suppose it could be worse but for now this is what I know as hell. This is where i suppose where we start my journey.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n is seen walking to school alone with his headphones in until till someone pushes past him causing Y/n to fall

(Random student): Get out of the way freck!

(???): Hey watch it asshole!

(Random student): Yeah what the fuck you gonna do about it?

(???) :  angrily If you don't run I'll show you what I'm gonna do about it!

(Random student): angrily come on you want to start something le-

(???) looks at the student with a scowl that puts Y/n disappointed parents to shame.

the random student runs like he seen a demon of hell

(???): *sighs* Hey you ok here let me help you up *pulls up Y/n*

(just imagine him something more casual than this

this is one of my only two friends (F/n). We met on the first day I became a freshman he was back then a sophomore but didn't hesitate to beat up a gang of  juniors when they beat me to the floor.  I am currently a junior and he's a senior but are as tight as can be.  He's one of the popular seniors, nice, confident, and one of the people I am glad to call friend and brother.