•Our little secret•

Hey! This is my first oneshot so I have no idea how this is gonna turn out haha :D

English isn't my first language so I'm sorry for any mistakes!
Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------

Yamaguchi rushed to the door as soon as he heard the doorbell. His boyfriend is coming over to study like every friday. This time however, he will be staying the night. It's their anniversary- 2 years. They've been dating for 2 whole years.

Nobody knows. Well, almost nobody. Mrs Yamaguchi knows- Tadashi could never keep such a big secret from his mother. She's done too much for him. Tsukki's brother, Akiteru, knows too- he caught them kissing 4 months ago.

Yamaguchi opened the door. 'Tsukki~' he grinned. Tsukishima smiled softly as he walked in and closed the door. He gave Tadashi a small peck on the cheek.
'Kei dear! How lovely to see you. How are you doing sweatheart?' said a familiar voice. 'Good afternoon mrs Yamaguchi' She laughed slightly. 'I told you to call me mom, dear' Kei blushed a little. Tadashi's mother has always been so nice to him. He remembered what she said when he first met her.

'Thank you dear.' She smiled with a sad look in her eyes. 'Thank you? For what?' Kei asked confused..why would she thank him? 'For being nice to my little Tadashi. He never had it easy you know? He got bullied and was too shy to make any friends..and then his dad left and I thought- nevermind. But really- thank you.' Kei laughed. 'Why wouldn't I be his friend? He's fun to play with!'

Yamaguchi saw Kei smiling. He knew how lucky he was- not everyone was lucky enough to have such a wonderful mother. His mother gets along with everyone. He never understood how such a great person could be single.

'Come on Tsukki!~' Yamaguchi said while dragging his boyfriend to his room. He was excited. He prepared a blanket with pillows, snacks, drinks and everything they need to study. Except for his math notebook- he couldn't find it.

Usually they never make a big deal out of studying. They just sit on Tadashi's desk and, well, study. But today was special. So Yamaguchi did his best to prepare something that even Saltyshima would love. He looked at Tsukki's face, waiting for his reaction. Will he like it?

Yamaguchi Tadashi is without a doubt Kei's favourite person. Not even his family comes close to him. Especially after Akiteru lied to him. He prefers to be alone. When it comes to Tadashi however, he just can't get enough of him.

He loves the way his cheeks reden when he laughs. He loves how excited Yams gets over little things- how his eyes sparkle. He loves his voice and nervous chuckles. And his freckles- he probably loves them the most. Not rarely does he kiss every single one on his face, telling him how much he loves them. Yamaguchi is probably the best person he knows.

'This...this is beautiful Yams..I...I honestly don't know what to say.' Kei smiled at yamaguchi's small chuckle. Despite how he acts, Tsukishima Kei is a huge softy when it comes to his lover. But who can blame him? No one could not be soft when it comes to Yamaguchi Tadashi.

They sat down and Kei took his notebooks out of his backpack. 'Where's your math notebook?' He asked. 'I don't know- can't find it,' the smaller boy said, 'Maybe I left it at school.' Kei shrugged, 'Mine will do for now.'

They studied for hours, occasionally taking a break. During the breaks they would cuddle, listen to music while talking about everything and nothing at the same time. They only wanted to take 5 minutes breaks, however, they easily lost track of time and suddenly instead of 5 minutes, they talked for over 30.

Tsukishima was explaining a rather difficult formula when suddenly he felt something lean against him. He looked to his side. Yamaguchi fell asleep and was leaning against Kei, drooling all over his shoulder. But kei didn't mind. He merly put one arm around his boyfriends waist, kissed his forehead and went back to studying. He fell asleep shortly after.