THE LADY OF TIME SAGA

THE GIRL WHO ADORES, doctor who & torchwood [prequel]

status: IN PROGRESS

Rating: Mature

Warnings: Major Character Death

Categories: F/F, F/M, M/M, Multi

Fandoms: Doctor Who (2005), Doctor Who & Related Fandoms, Torchwood

Relationships: Jack Harkness/Original Female Character, Jack Harkness/Ianto Jones, Ianto Jones/Original Female Character, Jack Harkness/Ianto Jones/Original Female Character

Characters: Jack Harkness, Ianto Jones, Gwen Cooper, Owen Harper, Toshiko Sato, Ninth Doctor, Rose Tyler, Face of Boe

Language: English

Series: Part 1 of the The Lady of Time Saga series

Cover:

Description:

Description:

[ IN PROGRESS ]

❝my eyes adore you, but it's my soul that fell in love with you❞

[ 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝: 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏-𝟑, 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨: 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝟏 ]

[ 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚' ]

© frosch, 2020

Preview:

     Violet looks over the expanse with wonder in her sapphire blue eyes - the colour that matches the grass quite easily. The sky is a deep purple, and the sun is a glittering silver; the trees a shimmering golden colour, and the clouds a seemingly rose in colour. The breeze is cool, but not cold, and smells of something sweet and familiar that she cannot put her finger on, and the feeling of the grass against her bare feet and legs is like satin; smooth and delicate.

     Instinctively reaching out, she winds her fingers with Jack's, grounding herself. "This cannot be real. There's no such thing as a paradise, and yet I'm standing in one."

     The time traveller squeezes her hand reassuringly, but also maybe with a hint of something else. "It's real alright, Violet, and this proves there is such thing as a paradise."

     With a moment of deliberation, Jack pulls Violet towards him, twirling her around as he steps to the side, her smaller body bumping into his a moment later. One of her hands is clutched in his and the other is resting on his upper arm as she stares up into his baby blue eyes with shock and delight, surprise echoing them. She's never danced before, but, with him, it feels as though it flows naturally through her and her body moves on instinct.