Kidnapped 4

H- wtf happened, I'm trieddddd
C- So long story short...... you and Ness got high af and I called Addison so she could help and she got high as well, so I called Cynthia and Avani. Avani was drunk and me and Cynthia were fine.
H- fuckkkk..... I got a headache *you say getting up and walking into the kitchen, you grab a tablet and a glass of water and then swallow it*
H- Char I'm going upstairs, and wake them lazy bitches up cause I'm taking us shopping as I was a pain the ass last night
C- Okiiiiii

I go upstairs and lay onto my comfy bed. After 5mins of laying there, I get up and get in the shower. I do skin care, makeup, my hair and put on a cute outfit.

My outfit:

I go down stairs and everyone's dressed eating breakfast

A- gurl what takes you sooo long to get ready
H- idk
Av- sooo I heard your taking up shopping
H- ya but we're having a photo shoot first!!!!
N- gurl gurl gurllll! let's go then
H- okay

We all get in my car and go to the famous pink wall and take photos. Once we done taking pics we go to the mall.

H- what shop first?
A- I need to go to Victoria Secret
N- same
Av- same
C- same
Cy- I do to
H- looks like we're going there first then

15mins later we finished in Victoria Secret and go to more shops. We finished shopping and go to Starbucks as they put one in the mall, we get our food and drinks then quickly go to the bathroom.

In the bathroom

Bang!!

                      Bang!!!

                                      Bang!!!!

H- Ness, Cynthia, Char, Avani, Addy!!
H- you still there?!!
C- I'm here
N- same

You, Charli and Nessa walk out from your bathroom stalls.

H- where are the others
N- I have no clue
C- Neither

Bang!!!!!!!

Someone came into the bathroom. They had black masks on so we couldn't see their faces. I heard screaming then everything went black. I couldn't see anything I just heard screaming then it all stopped and I saw nothing apart from darkness.