6. Reception

People are seen rushing in Nigam Mansion. Everyone's busy except the new bride who is right now sitting infront of mirror in her room as dressed up for her Reception.

It not a grand reception, just a small one with only close friends and relatives as per Siddharth's wish and somewhere Avneet is happy with this as it would get uncomfortable for her staying between many unknown people.

The door opened and Vaish dressed up in light pink lehenga looking gorgeous as always.

"All done?" She asked the makeup artist.

"Just a min" Makeup Artist replied doing some final touches. "Done"

"Beautiful" Vaish exclaimed seeing Avneet's figure in mirror.

"Siddharth is dead today" Vaish remarked slightly smirking making Avneet blush.

"Let go" saying this Vaish helped her with lehenga and took her downstairs. Siddharth was talking to his friends when he noticed Avneet descending the stairs looking like an absolute princess in her silver embroidered net lehenga with her hairs curled at the bottom.

Both of them settled on their places and one by one every one started meeting the the new wedded couple, some giving them blessings which some teasing the shit outta them while some asking them to plan a child soon, making it hella awkward for them.

After couple of hours, finally it was time for most awaited ceremony, finding the ring.

"Okay so this ceremony is called finding the ring as I will drop this ring in this milk bowl and the one who will find it first is going to lead the other for the rest of the life and also have to give a gift to the other" Vaish explained while Abhi kept the pot full of milk with rose petals in it.

Avneet listened to it carefully as this is one of the ceremony she loves while Siddharth was looking unbothered so he just nodded.

"Here you go" with this Vaish dropped the ring in the bowl. Sidneet dipped their hands trying to be the first one to find the ring not because they'll get to lead other's life but because they don't have to give a gift.

"I found it" Avneet shouted but it was not the ring that Vaish put, but some other. She again dipped her hands trying to find it. Meanwhile Siddharth noticed that Avneet was trying her best to win so thought why not itritate her.

He caught her hand, stopping her from searching, shocked Avneet looked at Siddharth to which he just winked. She tried freeing herself from his grip.

"Siddharth leave her hand" Abhi whispered smirking at him, leaving her hand instantly, taking it as a chance Avneet continued searching the ring.

"Found it" Avneet shouted, smiling widely.

"Opsss I guess it's not" Siddharth commented as he showed everyone the real ring.

"You cheater" Avneet glared as Siddharth made her wear the ring.

"But for now I am the winner" Siddharth said showing his 32 teeth.

"Do you want your teeths to be broken?" Avneet asked whispering, Siddharth shook his head in a no, not getting why she was asking this.

"Stop showing them" Avneet ordered.

And like this the night passed with clicking a lot of pictures and playing games.