Chapter 12

"Dude your house is so nice!" Tory told AJ as they walked into her room.

"Thanks" AJ told her with a smile as the two of them sat down.

Tory nodded as she looked around the girls room. The both of them had plans to hang out before they headed to Golf 'N Stuff with a few of the Cobra Kai boys. They talked for an hour about different things that they liked before AJ said something that she didn't expect to say.

"I think I like Hawk!" AJ blurted out randomly.

"Holy shit what?!" Tory stared at her with a shocked expression.

AJ stared at her blankly before answering "I think I like Hawk."

"No fucking way!" Tory screamed excitedly "AJ that's so cute! You guys would be so cute!"

AJ laughed a bit, she had never seen the girl this excited about something "You can not tell him though because he is coming over soon to hang out with us."

"I won't I won't!" Tory told her "Tell me how did you know you liked him?"

"We were just sitting out on my balcony messing around with playing my guitar and I couldn't stop thinking about him after he left so yeah." She explained.

Tory nodded with a smile "This is so amazing!"

"What's so amazing?" Hawk asked as he walked into the room.

AJ quickly thought of something to say "Tory is going to pierce my septum again!"

"She is?" Hawk stared at the two of them.

"Yeah she is?" Tory muttered staring at AJ.

AJ nodded as she looked at them nervously, "Yep!"

"I mean I have done piercings before so that's why I agreed" Tory said looking at Hawk.

"Okay" he said as he walked more into the room trying to figure out why the two of them were acting so weird.

"So do you have any stuff to do piercings with?" Tory asked.

AJ leaned back against her wall as she watched Tory stand up to go get the kit she pointed at.

"Hey Tory have you ever pierced a nose before?" AJ asked her nervously realizing she should have thought it through a bit more.

"I've pierced ears before how hard could piercing a nose be?" Tory shrugged as she sat down on the girls bed across from her.

AJ glanced at Hawk who shook his head at her.

"Good enough for me!" AJ shrugged looking back at Tory.

Hawk rolled his eyes as he began to play with Jackson while the two girls tried to figure out how to pierce AJ's septum.

Tory sat in front of AJ and looked back at Hawk before back at her.

"So are you going to make your move or what?" Tory whispered to her with a smirk.

AJ glared at her before realizing that Hawk wasn't even listening, "I don't know" she whispered back "I think he's still hung up on his ex, that and I don't think he likes me that way."

"Does it matter? You're way hotter than his ex trust me" Tory told her "That and he definitely likes you that way. You just don't see it because you're never looking when he does this, but he stares at you whenever you talk, laugh, or just punch someone at Karate. He never takes his eyes off of you ever. It's like you're the only person in the world and nothing could ever separate the two of you."

AJ bit her lip nervously staring at the boy who was still playing with her dog "I don't know"

"Don't be a pussy!" Tory said loudly.