|nueve|

Before everything happened, Don José and Christina went to send Alejandro to Vicente's place. Y/n got dressed and followed her papa dragging Alejandro downstairs.

"NO! Im sorry! Let me stay here!" Alejandro begged while on his knees. He's being pulled inside one of the cars. "No! Just go!" Don José shouted at him.

Y/n ran to them and tried to go near Ale but her papa stopped her. "Forget her now mija." He spat as his other men tried to drag ale inside one of the car.

"NO PAPA! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM!" She tried to beg him but he just watched as Alejandro tried to struggle and her daughter crying. "Te amo." Alejandro just mouthed as he's already inside the car.

He was sitting in the backseat. "Why would she even love a poor man like you?" A voice with insulting tone said from the frontseat. Alejandro looked at the man by the rear view mirror.

"Who even are you?" "Im Mattia. Your new boss and her future husband." He smirked as anger erupted in Ale's veins. "She's not gonna love you."

"Who said she's gonna love me?" Mattia scoffed. "Im just gonna marry her for the money." He did that hand gesture pretending to rub a money.

"Puto." Alejandro mumbled. "Say that again and you might never see her again." Mattia said angrily.

Y/n just continued to cry in her bed. "Why are you even crying for that man? He's not like us. He's poor and-" but he's cutted of by her screaming. "Stop insulting him papa! Aren't you happy?! You took him away from me!" She stood up but feel again.

"He's only the reason im happy." She whisphered as she started to sob again. "Then start to be happy without him." Don José scoffed before leaving the room.

He's heartless.
...
The whole week was full of heartbreak. She's not leaving her room and just sat watching outside her window. She can see the whole ranch where all her memories with her sweetheart lay.

Alejandro started working in the Polibio's rancho. He's not treated well there. Well, He's not the only one who's being maltreated. Vicente and Mattia along with his friend, Mariano was really cruel.

They will literally kick someone in the stomach and punch even the workers aren't even doing anything.

"You! What are you doing there!?" Alejandro heard Mariano shout. He looked to see who's the person he's talking to. Mariano was looking at him. "¿si?" He asked.

Mariano walked near him furiously and he's really nervous. He's just talking to his friend. He then felt a pain in his stomach. Mariano just punched him for that small reason.

"Next time just do your work." Then left. Alejandro just crouched and groaned in pain.

This is hell he ended up to.
-----------------------
Idk what to write in this chapter.