10.

Kayla Rose Moore 🥀 17

"Once someone's hurt you, it's harder to relax around them, harder to think of them as safe to love

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Once someone's hurt you, it's harder to relax around them, harder to think of them as safe to love. But it doesn't stop you from wanting them."

Ignore Mistakes
WestAmpton, NJ
5 months Pregnant

"mmmm." I hummed at the feeling of Izaiah's tongue going in and out of me.

I placed my hand on his head and his face began to become covered in my juices.

"oh my goddddd." My other hand gripped the bed sheets as Izzy continued.

I was ready to cum and Izaiah felt it.

"cum fa me." his voice created a vibration into me which made me cum instantly and he made sure to lick it all up.

I lifted myself up and placed my lips onto Izaiah's so i could taste myself , i sucked on his tongue and he gripped my neck which made me moan more.

the kiss soon broke and i pushed Izaiah back, so i could give what i had received.

nervous because this was my first time i went ahead anyways.

running my small hand down his chest and stomach, i took his large manhood into my mouth using no hands.

to her advantage my tonsils had been taken out long time ago so i used this to deep throat. poking out my tongue once i got to the bottom and i began to play with his balls while i bobbed her head up and down making noises with the spit that came down.

"shit." Izzy hissed and threw his head back as i did her thing.

"mmm mmm m." I hummed as i kept going, placing my hands on his shaft i twisted them while sucked on it.

Izzy was on cloud nine, he hadn't realized what she could do until now. his eyes rolled to the back as he felt himself about cum.

"ease up." he spoke softly, this only made me continue.

I stopped sucking his dick and began to suck on his balls while jacking him off with my hands.

Izzy bit his lip to keep the moan from coming out, but he failed. I sent him into shock.

"cum for me baby." My soft voice made him even harder, i placed her mouth back on him and just as I did i tasted the pre cum on my tongue.

I spat on it and started deep throat him again, this was it.

"ah shit," Izaiah busted and i kept sucking, he tried to pushed my away but i kept going. his body began to shake lightly and i smirked as i came up.

"lemme see." Izzy said breathless and i opened my mouth to show him there was nothing inside.

"good na come ride." I did as told and placed izzy's dick at my entrance, i slowly slid down and began to rock back and forth.

once i became comfortable her stood on her tip toes and bounced up and down.

Izzy watched me in awe as i held onto my boobs and moaned. grabbing my hips Izaiah helped her out and started thrusting upwards.

I dropped my hands into his chest and dipped my head low for kiss, Izaiah roughly kissed my lips which made me whimper in pleasure.

without warning izzy flipped us over and he started pounding into me while he held her lips up in a v shape.

"Izaiahhhh," i dragged i she felt him deep into me.

"ughh." I tried to use my hands to make him ease up some but Izzy wasn't having it.

eventually he did slow down and started giving me slow strokes which made the two look as if they were connected.

they molded one another perfectly. "mmm i love youuuu." I called out as she held onto Izzy .

"i love you too," they kissed one another as Izzy continued to stroke slow and gently.

he kissed my neck and left love bites along the way.

"ouu." I hummed as i felt him suck on her neck.

Our bodies became one throughout the night of us making love, our souls became attached to one another,

We shared many i love you's, and went round for round until we grew tired and slept in each other's arms. safe, protected, and in love of course.

I woke up sweating and looking around

"Why was I dreaming about us fucking" I mumbled to myself getting myself out the bed to freshen up

"Tired of this nigga being on my mind all the time" I stomped as I got in the shower

I zoned out for a minute and when I looked up I saw Zay

"Hi mommy" he smiled

"Hi baby I miss you" I smiled back at him

"Only two and tell him" he said before disappearing leaving me confused

I got the tell him part but the only two left me confused

I shook my thoughts of getting out the shower putting on a big shirt and underwear

Changing my sheets I went back to bed

sex scene: BUTTERFLIES