Chapter 0

Hi there!
My name is mostly irrelevant to this story, so feel free to call me 'author' or anything like that.

This is a filler chapter just to give you an idea about what I'm writing :)

To start off I will be using female pronouns (she/her) in the fanfiction since I don't have much experience writing. Anything in bold like this will be ''authors notes'' and anything in italics like this will probably be used in dramatic scenes or will be relevant to the plot.

I will do chapters just for authors notes every now and then just to check up on my readers and make sure they're doing alright. :)

Trust me I will update as soon as I can but I do have school at the moment.
I honestly love reading comments so feels free to say almost anything in the comments.

I will add word counts and the date the chapter was made just to make it easier for me to keep track of.

And please trust me when I say that this story really does get better in the later chapters! The first couple of chapters were written when I was younger but I'm constantly working on improving and it really shows, so please keep that in mind.

That being said, here are the basics you need to know about an xreader fan fiction:

y/n = your name

h/c = hair colour

s/c = skin colour

e/c = eye colour

I will probably add more of these as I go along but they will be put at the beginning to let you know what they stand for.

Enjoy the rest of the story (if it's out yet) and remember to go drink something today.

-author

cover: me :)

Chapter date: January 15th (Rays birthday!) 2021

word count: 256