author intro thingy

hiiii :]

this story is basically kinda sumn i remember from a dream, continued to what i think would happen... i wrote it mostly in notes and i thought i'd share it.😃 if y'all don't like it, i'm happy to take constructive criticism but if not, pls exit i guess😌.
oooh also i'll provide opportunities to give me suggestions or polls for stuff when i don't know what to add next if you guys want :)
(female y/n)

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
h/c - hair colour
e/c - eye colour
l/c - lip colour
f/c - favourite colour
s/c - skin colour
h/l - hair length

also i type in lowercase i hope that doesn't annoy u guys :))

an underlined name in bold (for example y/n, kirishima, bakugou or midoriya) at the start of the page or above a paragraph means it's from that person's p.o.v.
if not, it'll be in 2nd or 3rd person ;)

btw y/n has a identical twin sister and you are both in class 1A. y'all hate each other :) you share the same quirk:

Soap. You can manipulate any surface, person or object to develop a slippery "soapy" film that gets rid of friction. You can also form bubbles of any size, that can trap anything from any size and weight. They pop only after you want them too, and the closer you are to the bubbles, the stronger the hold is.
The only drawback is that you need to close your eyes and concentrate hard to make these bubbles, as you haven't learnt to use your quirk with ease.

i think that's all u need to know.... i honestly don't expect anyone to read this :3 lmao ok here we go