Introduction

Adaa - who lives with khan family using some cheap tricks. and reason behind parveen condition.wants aman and his property. works as an employee in khan enterprise,  hates roshni.

Kabir- Mad lover of roshni, wants  her because of her beauty. Follow her anywhere she goes. But roshni didn't know abot it.

THE STORY BEGINS NOW
A big mansion is shown where the boy is sleeping in his room he  is our handsome AJK.
Another side a small cute house is shown where a girl is sitting sadly at the time her mother came.
Salma -So many days are over. please forget those things and start a new life or try to be happy not for you for your mother.If you are happy I will be more happy

So the girl is none other than our beautiful charming roshni.
Roshni- Trying to smile. I am fine ammi and you are correct. I will. find a job and forget all things and you and me live happily. I will forget to bring your medicines, okk  bye ammi. I will  go and bring your medicines. Take care.

she moves to the hospital where parveen is joined at that time she see parvern and   a nu rse said that her  kidneys failed.so roshni decides to donate her kidney to parveen. They do some tests.
On the side our  sleepi
ng sleep broken due to sunlight he wake up and get ready to go to office after break fast.
Then our Chudaali adaa came.
Adaa- Aman stop I am also coming with you
Our Ajk got irritated
Aman- Okay come fast
he yelled at her
Then the moved to office .
Our energetic roshni moved to find a job for money after giving medicine to her mother.
Behind her a person is following her and he is none other than kabir.
Kabir also finding the job where roshni do that he can be see her every time

Hope you guys enjoy. Wait for next
Sorry if any mistakes are there
Don't forget to vote and comment .