Oshawott

Oshawott,Snivy,and Tepig were at there house watching some Oddish of the Creek.then Pikachu came in and looked at the tv.Oshawott said "we were watching a funny cartoon and it's so funny" Pikachu looked at Snivy and said " Dnivy!" Snivy got mad and yelled "I AM SNIVY!" Pikachu blushed and said "sorry,Anivy!" Snivy punched Pikachu and said "I am Snivy and you don't make fun of women like an evil yamask"
   Pikachu grinned and said "sorry,Snivy,I was playing games with you!" Snivy crossed arms and said "I hate you for that" Oshawott laughed and said "I love you,Snivy!" Snivy smiled at Oshawott.Pikachu said "I love you,Snivy!" Snivy looked at Pikachu and said "and you got my name correct" Pikachu blushed and said "I expected myself to say Snivy didn't I? Or Snivy!" Snivy and Him high five.
   "Your great,Snivy" said Oshawott "that's nice of you with Pikachu" then he had a sign with Anivy being said on it."Anivy?" Said Snivy and started to beat up Oshawott.
   "YOU FOOL" yelled Snivy "I AM SNIVY AND DONT REPLACE THE S WITH A D,AN A,OR ANY OTHER LETTER IN THE ALPHABET!I HATE YOU FOR THIS!YOUR DUMB AND YOU WILL NEVER DO A THING LIKE THIS TO WOMAN EVEN IF ITS ME!" Oshawott fell and said "sorry,Snivy,I didn't mean to hold that sign but I swore I didn't call you that" Snivy grinned and said "you better!the next time I caught you saying my name with the s replaced,I swore you will get the worst punishment in your whole life!even worst then jail!"
   Oshawott said "ok,I will never replace the s in your name with any other letter!I swear!" Snivy girnned and said "good,your a good boy,Oshawott" Oshawott blushed and hugged Snivy.Tepig said "sorry for getting beaten up by Snivy,Oshawott" Oshawott started to cry.Snivy said "it's ok,we are friends" Pikachu looked at Tepig and said "don't worry,Oshawott will be fine,he will not call Snivy something like her name but the s is replaced by another letter" Tepig blushed and said "Oshawott is nice and he doesn't deserve this.he is friendly and doesn't need to get beaten up by Snivy" Pikachu grinned and said "Yes,he doesn't get this type of punishment,Tepig" Snivy said "I don't like to be called that name like Anivy" Oshawott looked at her and said "i swear that will not happen" a drawing of the word,Anivy showed up on the wall.Snivy got mad and yelled "WHO CALL ME ANIVY!" Tepig,Pikachu,and Oshawott got scared and said "we didn't do that!"