-147-

jakeypriv d-day

jakeypriv d-day.

i can't sleep last night because of so much excitement. i have been keeping this feelings for you for a long time. i have been keeping the secret that you are my soulmate and the thought that i will finally tell you and confess to you makes me feel so happy.

i saw you sitting on the bleachers earlier , holding the boquet i nervously ran to your direction.

"jakey!" you called me while sobbing. nagulat ako, mabilis kang tumayo at niyakap ako. you continued sobbing on my shoulder and i gently tapped your back to calm you down.

"what happened?" i asked you but you just hugged me tighter like a kid.

after a while you calm down and we sat down on the bleachers.

"what happened?" i asked you again, and you started to sobbed again.

"su..sunghoon" you can't talk because you are crying hard.

"anong ginawa sayo ni sunghoon?" i cupped your face to calm you down and to look straight into my eyes

"i.. i like sunghoon" i felt like my heart was breaking with that words. nanghina ako sa sinabi mo pero sinubukan kong ngumiti sa harap mo.

"then why are you crying?" i wiped your tears with my thumb.

i hate to see you crying...

"hindi nya ako gusto jakey, bakit? bakit hindi na lang ako? bakit kailangan saktan nya ako? kung kailan naman nasanay ako na nandyan sya palagi sa tabi ko..." pagpapatuloy mo sa pag iyak.

i hugged you again for the last time,

the thought that any minute i will let you go kahit na hindi ako handa... ayaw na kitang bitawan, gusto na lang kita yakapin.

"shhh.. it's okay" i smiled bitterly. it's okay jake.

"jakey.."

"hmmm?"

"hindi mo naman ako gusto diba?" tumawa ako ng peke. gusto kita.

"hindi no! parang magkapatid na tayo" i heard you sighed.

"sabi ko na nga ba eh. impossible" i heard you giggled a bit.

"tulungan mo ako kay sunghoon ah" i secretly wiped the tear that came from into my eye.

"oo naman" i finally let go on the hug.

"thank you jakey" you smiled a bit on me, and i smiled back.

"always irene"

i am here for you, always. but i guess, i need to let you go now. it will be a tough journey, but for your happiness... i will try.