Chapter two: the queens

No ones pov!

Meanwhile with the Queens kitty was trying to calm down and Anna and jane were trying to help her as cathrine of Aragon and Anne Boleyn kept fighting as cathrine parr was trying to stop them.

Anne's pov!

"You stole him from me!" Cathrine shouted at me and I just shook my head "it wasn't my fault, it wasn't MY choice!" I shouted back at her before realizing that my cousin was in the corner covering her ears I got up and walked to go help comfort her.

Cathy parr pov!

Anne got up and went to go comfort her cousin and I was left with my godmother i just sat there waiting for the other girl to calm down and she did in like 20 minutes after that a blonde haired lady spoke up "now that the chaos is over lets introduce ourselves, I'm Jane Seymour." Other Queen spoke up "I'm cathrine of Aragon." Then the one she was fighting with spoke "Anne Boleyn!" She said with a goofy smile on "I'm Anna of cleaves." Anna said "I'm Katherine howard! But call me kitty or kat or really anything!" Kitty smiled then I spoke "I'm cathrine parr but call me cathy."

A/N: they have already read the note by the way it basically says what the kids one said

"We should go explore now." Jane suggested and we all nodded

Back with the kids

Edwards pov!

I looked at the black box and flopped on the couch looking at the black box having no idea what it is and I found a small box with buttons! I ran to Lizzie who was talking with Mary and I showed her the box with buttons

"Lizzie! It's a box with buttons!" I exclaimed "Oooooo push the buttons!" Lizzie responded "Don't push the buttons-!" Mary protested but I had already started to press them as Mary let out a sigh and then the box turned on "LIZZIE LOOK!" I exclaimed as Lizzie ran over

"What's up?" Lizzie asked me "the box turned on!" I exclaimed the box was showing werid words and Mary came over and grabbed the remote from where I set it down and turned it off  I frowned "what was that for?" I said sadly "maybe one of the other people can explain later." Mary said strictly and I went back and flopped down on the couch. There were three couches and I sat down on one mezza and Janie were on the other and Lizzie and Mary were sitting on one and we just waited.