1

Sunoo walked towards the dark kitchen to get himself a drink. It's already 7 PM and he's waiting for his boyfriend to come home. 

Sunoo sat down on the couch while watching a movie. He's been hugging 3 blankets because of the very cold weather. Inside he's blankets, he's hugging a penguin teddy bear given by Sunghoon. 

He watched the movies because of boredom and nice weather. Suddenly the door opened, revealing his boyfriend. Park Sunghoon.

Sunghoon laughed seeing Sunoo all over the blankets. He kissed his forehead and pinched his cheeks softly. 

"Why you laughing at me? It's cold that's why" Sunoo glared at his boyfriend. 

"It it bad to laugh? I mean you look cute though" Sunghoon touches his cheeks. 

"Noo stop, it's so cold" Sunoo pouted. 

"Hey, so uhh... wanna Cuddle?" Sunghoon shyly replied. 

They cuddle. The sight was super cute. Sunoo hugging tight his boyfriend. 

Little by little, Sunghoon stole some kisses from Sunoo. He sometimes place butterfly kisses on his face. 

Sunghoon stared at him for a long time realizing how lucky he is having a sweet beautiful bf. 

"I'm so lucky to have a very cute, caring and loving boyfriend. You mean much to me. You're the source of my strenght and happiness now Ddeonu" Sunghoon whispered to the sleeping Sunoo. He tucked his boyfriend's hair then smiled. 

"We're like tom and jerry, got into a small and big fights but always remember that i love you so much, Thank you for not leaving me. I'm always thankful of having you. You deserves the best and i'm willing to do my best" Sunghoon smiled. Little did he know Sunoo hear him. 

Sunoo slowly opened his eyes and looked at his boyfriend. 

"Hoon, I should be the one to say thank you. It feels like a dream having a Park Sunghoon in my life, Whether this real or not, we created a beautiful love story love" Sunoo smiled and hugged him. 

"It's our day, I Love you" He said.