EP-01

2021.

EP-01

2020 gave us time, a lot of time, but did we use it?

yes and no.

We used the time to realize our mistakes and the roots of problems but not used the time to change them. Change what we would like to replace in us and our surroundings.

Now we see that we know the cause of the problems(mostly we do) so we have 2021 as a year to apply the tips and tricks of 2020 to change.

Even though we might not have as much time as 2020 but we do have time or you can that though you may think that you don't have time but come to think of it, time is made and given to the tasks regarding our willingness to it. If we feel it is a priority then we can have time for it.

Change has different levels, going in ascending order.

the beginning is realization. That we had.

The second step is the planning/ strategy. That we have planned or yet to plan.

The third step is to make time, which comes from prioritizing our steps for change.

The fourth step is the most crucial step that is, applying it, applying it to our lives. The easiest yet the most difficult.

wanna know why?

because... when we start applying it, we start expecting from it. Though we know that we shouldn't start expecting so soon but we do. And expecting is not bad. But it is said that anything done in a large amount can cause destruction/loss. So, a large amount of expectation can lead us to the destruction of moving forward and loss of interest.

How? Lemme answer it.

When we start any doing, we start expecting, and at some point, exceptions are too much. Too much that we can't fulfill the expectations, resulting in the loss of desire; the desire to continue doing, the desire to have faith in ourselves regarding that doing.

Moving forward, the Fifth step is to start seeing changes, little by little.

Yes, Changes. changes that we want. But in a smaller amount.

This change is regarding many factors of our lives that we are self-conscious about.

like-

Way of thinking- mental appearance. leads to what we speak on issues or when we are asked to.

Way of looking- physical appearance. even if you think that you don't mind it. but in the core of your heart, you do as you grow.

Way of studying- academics appearance. how much successful we are in our lives depends on how much we know that comes from studying which is not necessary to be only of school or any institution but it can be of any extracurricular activity or any subject that you are interested in.

Way of living- how you manage yourself. this is the most crucial one as it makes the other points depend on this point.

It takes 1 month for you to notice your change...

2 months for others to notice your change.....

and

3 months for you to be changed

(at least)