Chapter 2

Anna-
So let me tell you the full story now...

Flashback
(this will last for a few chapters)
It was a normal Monday I woke up showered brushed my teeth fixed my hair and got dressed. I went to school and did the usual. It was of course boring I mean c'mon it's school it's always boring.

It was lunch and I was sitting on the bleachers just writing lyrics for my next song. I heard a slight sound under me so I looked down. Ugh I saw the three most popular girl sitting under the bleachers giggling at me.

"What?" I said in an angry tone

"What are you doing up there?" One of the girls asked. She's pretty

"Writing" I responded

As she was about to speak again her friend told her to stop. "What she's kinda cute" she responded. I looked away and went back to writing.
After school I went to my locker and put my books away. I went home but I couldn't stop thing about that girl. She's kinda cute. Those words lingering through my brain every second. I couldn't get her out of my head. Ugh I don't want to date. The world sucks and everyone just breaks your heart anyway there's no point in getting into a relationship when everyone dies eventually anyways.
I just kept telling myself that soon falling asleep. I even had a dream about her. God why are you doing this to me get out of my head.

——————————————————
Hey sorry for the short chapter they will get longer I'm just trying to get more people interested in the story and when I get some reads they will get progressively longer lol.