*<2>*

This is gonna contain a lot of swearing :( sorry
3rd person
———————————
Patches, his cat.
Well. What's left of her.

"N-no WHAT THE HELL?!"
Dream fell again, knees weaker than before. There she was, his favorite "person" in the world was sitting dead in front of him.
"My b-baby..."
Dream was so tired, he just wanted to leave. Everything was going wrong, he was losing all of his friends and the people he loved. He was so careless with relationships. Dream slowly lifted Patches off of the ground.
'She didn't deserve this'
Dream heard a voice from behind him
"Maybe if you took more care of her she'd be alive."
Dream's heart sank deeper into his stomach than it already was.
Was it truly his fault patches was dead? Did he kill his own cat...
Of course it's your fault dumbass. It always is, your just a burden to everyone here. Just finish yourself off already kid.
"I-"
He chocked back a sob, it was embarrassing realizing how stupid he looked crying over a cat. He still loved her with his entire heart, he'd do anything just to see her energetic self prance around the SMP. It was all gone now.
Everything.

All of it gone.

He got up ignoring how his legs screamed in pain.

Gone.

My fault.

It's all my fault....

"ITS
ALL
MY
FUCKING
FAULT!"

He fell into the water, his clothes getting soaked in a span of 3 seconds. The icy water only made the pain worse. But it's okay, he deserved it.
He forced himself to swim as deep as he could, putting the little bit of energy he had to use.
*beep beep*
It was his air bubble bar.
3

2

1
He took the biggest breathe he could, and inhaled all of the water his body would take in. He felt everything, the salt water slowly rushing into his lungs. It sent a terrible sting through his stomach. His eyes desperately wanted to close, but he kept them open. Wanting this to be the most painful thing he's ever experienced. It hurt.
Everything hurt.
He could hear the ringing again, then it suddenly went black.
X
(This is after Tommy's exile)
Tommy's POV
"Tubbo?"
"Yeah Tommy?"
"Where'd Dream go?"
"I- I don't know Tommy."
"Well shouldn't we look for hi-"

*beep beep*
I heard the chat box beep, hm no one every really uses the chat box anymore? I wonder if it was Drea-

Dream has drowned himself.
L
3rd person
With Bad and Skeppy
"Oh my god..." Bad was in shock. " I-I'm sure it was just a stupid t-troll" Bad tried to reassure skeppy who was next to him. "Why would he joke about that Bad." Skeppy had already developed tears in his eyes. Bad and Skeppy looked at each other. Bad started sobbing and fell to the floor. Skeppy just stood there, biting his lip trying to contain himself. He failed. Miserably
He fell down with Bad and hugged him tightly. Now they were both on the ground.
With Tommy and Tubbo
They were silent. You could hear the birds chirping in the distance. A tear rolled down Tommy's cheek. Followed by Tubbo's muffled and chopped sobs. Tubbo had covered his mouth with his hands, trying to not cause a scene.
He couldn't bare it, he grabbed Tommy and held him close. Tommy was still confused and he stayed still. He was crying, very hard. Though he still didn't know what was happening. "T-tubbo..." Tommy tried to stop him from chocking on his own tears and cries. Finally Tommy took it in, Dream was fully dead. There was no "I'm kidding." In the chat. Tommy reached around Tubbo and held him. They were both now crying in each others arms.
X
With Eret Puffy and Fundy
Dream has drowned himself
"FUNDY!" Eret cried out. "WHAT DAD" (he was adopted by Eret.)
"LOOK IN THE CHAT FUCKING IDIOT." Fundy's heart sank. He saw the bold yellow message lighting up the dark empty room. "No... NO NO NO" Fundy ran to the main room where Eret was on his knees with visible tears streaming down his face. Fundy didn't know what to. His body wasn't functioning correctly. Fundy was caught off guard as Puffy hugged him from behind, looking for any type of comfort. Eret got up and hugged Fundy as well. They all started crying, holding onto each other tightly.
X

Chat box:
Dream has drowned himself
Quackity: what the hell.
Georgenotfound: is this some kind of sick fucking joke.
Punz_: pleas This isnt funny
Sapnap: nobody fucking said it was dipshit
Tommyinnit: shut up you shameless fucks dream just fucking DIED and you have the nerve to argue like little bitchy kids.
Tommyinnit: I don't want to hear shit from any of you until we find Dream. Dead or alive.
Sapnap: I should be allowed to come too brat
Tommyinnit: shut the actual fuck up sapnap. I don't care who follows me, I'm looking for Dream.

————————————
I'm sorry this was shorter than I wanted it to be, but I'm really tired and I still have to write other chapters for my other book.
I love you guys❤️
adios☀️