Potential Books

Hey gamers, if you've somehow managed to stumble upon this book then congrats; you now know about some books that could potentially come out in the future. Now I'm only doing this as a place to list down random ideas that have come up in my head which is distracting me from my main focus (PRISMa: Retribution) so don't expect these things to come out in a while. Anyways, here are some half baked ideas:

+=====+=====+

[1. PRISMa: Usurper]

Type: Original work, Isekai (summoned)

Main Character: Sutekh

Setting: Medieval Fantasy World

Brief Summary: An unnamed PRISM operative, named after the Egyptian deity "Sutekh", is transported to another world by a goddess named Sensoko with the task of bringing down the rule of the tyrannical Draconian Empire whom recently dishonored the gods. It's no easy task, but eventually, the legend of The Usurper will come to fruition.

Status: Concept

+=====+=====+

[2. PRISMa: Tartarus]

Type: Original work, Space Opera

Main Character: Captain Ikarus Gagarin

Setting: Space

Brief Summary: Developed under the veil of secrecy, the elusive private military organization PRISM produces a brand new ship simply known as the Tartarus, a vessel capable of taking down entire fleets alone without assistance. With almost everything on the ship ready, all they need now is a captain. And luckily, they have the perfect candidate: Captain Ikarus Gagarin.

Status: Concept

+=====+=====+

[3. PRISMa: Machina]

Type: Fanfiction, Isekai (Transported)

Main Character: Davy

Setting: Remnant

Summary: It's over, the war no more. The Federation and PRISM have won. But Davy, a mere android serving as a vessel for a dead man's memories, would never get to see that victory for he sacrificed himself to ensure his faction's victory by ramming a dropship into the heart of a mothership, causing it and the dropship's warp drive to go haywire before transporting them to an unknown dimension, never to be seen again. However, Davie's journey isn't over yet, because he now finds himself on another world similar, yet different to his own. A place called Remnant.

Status: Concept

+=====+=====+

[4. Mechanical Heritance]

Type: Fanfiction, that weird Jaune Arc niche

Main Character(s): Jaune & JA-3547

Summary: After being expelled for forging his transcripts, Jaune is forced to return to his family when he learns that his father died due to unknown reasons. With both his dreams crushed and the man he looked up to now gone, the young man fell into a reserved, depressed state. But unbeknownst to him, his father left him an unusual inheritance. A map that leads to a hidden location in the Emerald forest.

Status: Concept

+=====+=====+

[5. PRISMa: Ostium_]

Type: Fanfiction, Isekai (Gate/Nihonkoku Shoukan)

Main Character: Jensen Mitsuhide

Summary: Hungry for power, the Private Military Organization, PRISM, ensnares a backwater planet into its cold, ruthless grip through a dubious contract. Under the official pretense of "assisting" the local population, unofficially, PRISM sends in Fireteam: LUXOR to scout out the rotting city named Merlin. But they were all to unaware of the rabbit hole they were soon going to dive head first into...

Status: RELEASED_

+=====+=====+

[6. SECTION: SPECTRUM_]

Type: Fanfiction, Isekai (Nihonkoku Shoukan)

Main Characters: Polaris, Alif, and Omega

Summary: As the Demon Lord Nosgarath's army closes in on the Divine Forest, the Alliance of the Races grew desperate. Filled with anguish, rage, and fear, they dread the arrival of this unstoppable army, for they are certain the demonic forces would burn down the forest and exterminate the elves, the alliance's strongest allies. and in an act of desperation, an elven priestess begged the gods for any form of intervention...something that could at least delay the advance of the Demon Lord's army.

And so...two iron wyverns, carrying the emissaries of death, entered the new world

And that's all for now. I Will list down more ideas if they come up. But until then, I'm out.

Peace