꧁35꧂

Regulus Black sat in his classroom, focusing on the work when he noticed his brother in the open door of the room. He waved at his brother as Remus pushed him off making Regulus face plant as other students snickered.

                                       ༒
"Right, hurry up." Remus said, pushing Sirius along the corridors to the Gryffindor common room. James has convinced them to not have a big party like Sirius or Remus, probably because Remus's birthday was not to long ago and Sirius was still hungover.

Instead, he asked to just stay in the common room, have a few drinks with his friends however Sirius couldn't help himself.

He had decorated the common room even more then Remus's party. Every inch of wall were covered in banner and hand made posters.

Though Sirius only invites Gryffindors, Remus invites Leta to show up as well because James would probably ask for her but also, Remus was getting more and more tired that they were unable to find out why she hated Sirius so much.

                                    ༒
"Done." Sirius said with a satisfied face and his hands on his hips, gazing around the room. "Great, where is the cake?" Remus asked as he sat on the couch, pulling the book from his face to look at the wide eyed boy.

"I forgot the cake!" He shouted, running his hands through his dark hair as Remus rolled his eyes. "I'll get it sorted." He said, putting the book down and putting a kiss on his temple before walking out.

                                    ༒
Leta made her way to the kitchen, on her way to get some food for her and Minette to eat while they studied before James's party. She still hadn't told her sister about the James or even the party.

As she reached out for the door, she looked over to Remus hurried down the hallways, his eyes flashed with urgency. "Leta." She looked at the boy with a questionable face.

"Sirius forgot the cake, and I said I will sort it but I'm stressed!" He shouted, gripping onto his chestnut hair. "I'll make the cake. As long as you don't listen to my sister, I'm a great baker." She chuckled as the boy let out a sigh relief.

                                     ༒
Leta checked everything cupboard she could find to make a cake, not wanting to use magic which made it 10x harder.

As she mixed the batter, covered in flour which exploded all over her and rejecting the help of the kitchen elves. "What you doing Leta?" A voice asked the Slytherin.

"Making James a birthday cake because Sirius forgot it." She replied, switching arms to mix. The figure then walked over to the table, leaning on it which made her look up into his hazel eyes. "Is that so?" He asked with a smirk.

"Shit. I'll oblivate you from this cake if you say anything to Remus or Sirius!" She threatened the boy, waving the spoon at him which flicked some of the batter onto his face.

He smirked as he wiped his cheeks with his finger and licked off the batter, doing a dramatic disgusted look which Leta quickly dip her finger in the batter to taste, her eyes wide until they rolled. "It's not disgusting." She scowled as he walked closer.

He stood behind her, his arms  around her waist and chin resting on her shoulders as he whispered into her ear, "I'm joking, it's delicious." Then he placed a kiss on her temple as she let out a sigh of relief.

He then leaned in to kiss her lips however he met a spoonful of frosting she was making. "How is it?" She asked the boy whose eyes were still open with shock. Leta smiles warmly as he nod, fist bumping the air.

"So, what did you get me for my birthday?" He asked the girl with a grin, leaning on the counter that she worked on. She then froze, her eyes wide as her hands held on the top of her head. "Shit. I forgot."

James did the same, letting out a sigh of disappointment and looking at the floor. "Wow, you really are a rich boy." She chuckled, putting the cakes into the oven. "I may have something." She added, peering over at the boy who shot his head up.

"What?" He asked with wide eyes and large, goofy grin. She rolled her eye and shook her bed as she walked back to the counter, leaning on it so her face was close to James. "My presences." She said monotonously as the boy let out a huff.

"That's a shit present." He slumped, his back hunched over. "Whatever you say lover boy." She then kissed him gently on the cheek, flicking her wand at the oven because she was getting tired of waiting, and taking out the cakes.

She then shooed the boy out of the kitchen and began decorating the cake, trying her best until she gave up and used her wand to make the frosting neat and smooth.