Bonus 5

I groaned once my alarm clock started to ring. Why exactly do we have to wake up during the summer? I didn't bother shutting it off cause i was too lazy.

"Shut that thing off" Sylvia yelled from the other side of the room. I rolled my eyes. What was she still doing here? I stood up and left the alarm on before walking into the bathroom to do my business. I heard the alarm clock go off and smirked to myself.

I walked out and saw her glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs after grabbing my phone. I went into the kitchen where my older brother and cousins (Nolan, Timothy, Andrew and Adam)  sat having breakfast. I was met with a very terrible smell.

"Ew. .what's that smell?" I grimaced using my hand to cover my nose.

"Morning to you too" Andrew called out pouring something Into the trash.

"Andrew thought it was a good idea to cook while talking to his girlfriend" I rolled my eyes and sat down. My phone dinged meaning I got a text. I looked at it and saw I got a text from my best friend Leah.

L: hey did you hear the news

R: no what news

L: Harden is going to ice cream palace

I mentally screamed. Hayden has been my crush since like 3rd grade and he's super popular in my school.

R: I'm so going there, so you wanna come

L:'dramatic sigh'  my mum wants us to go on a picnic, good luck anyway

R: I'll tell you all about it

I turned off my phone and looked up to see all of them staring at me.

"What?" I asked them.

"What were you smiling at your phone? " Nolan asked. I rolled my eyes.

"None of your business" I sassed.

Nolan shook his head "drop the attitude missy" I huffed and poured myself some cereal. I had to find a way to sneak out of the house without anybody noticing. That'll be difficult considering there are like 15 of them now.

I felt a nudge as someone passed by making me to spill the milk I was holding unto my pajamas. I looked up at Sylvia who had a smug smile on her lips. I glared at her.

"I'm so sorry cuz, I can be clumsy at times" I felt like ripping off her face. The stupid girl. There goes my happy mood. The whole room was silent waiting for my reaction. The others had also come in for breakfast and were all staring at me.

Stay calm. Take in deep breathes.  Don't do something you'll regret. Control your anger. The person is not worth it.

I breathed in and out until i felt myself calming down. I smiled at Sylvia.

"No problem Sylvia, I know you can be clumsy" I said to her. She frowned probably disappointed at my reaction. I poured more milk into my bowl and quickly ate my cereal. After that I went back upstairs, I showered and dressed up. An off shoulder cream top with a mini jean skirt paired with black flats. I walked over to Lukes room and walked in without knocking. I ran to his bed and jumped on him making him groan loudly.

Luke is the mysterious one out of all my brothers. He stays in his room most of the time, eats breakfast when everybody is done and hardly shows up for events unless forced to but he's my favorite brother. He understands me more than anybody, well except mum and dad and sometimes Timothy.