Feelings?

You slept with Venable last night so you wake up to see her trying to get out of bed without disturbing you. You immediately grab her waist and make her fall back into the bed with you. "Don't go!" You embrace her firmly in your arms and hug her tight. "Oh pretty one, you make this so difficult." You giggle playfully and you whisper. "Why? What are you talking about?" Her voice sounds oddly serious and even a bit stern. "Nothing dear." She sighs. "Mina what's happening? you're worrying me..." "NOTHING! EVERYTHING IS OK!" She screams at you and you back up sharply because it's a reminder of how awful she can be with people...with you? She quickly realizes what she just did and notices the hint of fear in your eyes. "Baby baby baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you..." You start to put on your clothes but feel Mina's body against your back. 

She whispers softly. "Excuse me honey, it's the first time somebody showed so much care and affection towards me. I'm not sure how to handle it." She hesitates a bit before to kiss your neck but you turn your head to kiss her lips instead. "I'm sorry too. I'm just worried about you." She strokes your hair. "No need to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong." You smile. "Mina, I didn't hurt your back earlier right?" She shakes her head no. "I actually didn't even think about it. I was too busy dealing about other wonderful things someone was doing to me." She winks and kisses you again. You finish putting on your clothes and go get Ms. Venable's dress that you threw across the room yesterday. She thanks you and put the dress on but she can't zip the dress on her own. So you  make your way behind her to help her out but she turns around before you can. 

"What are you doing?" "Helping you with the zipper?" She doesn't reply so you ask for permission. "Can I?" She just nods. Once behind her you look at her back. Her spine is deformed and she seems to have bruises on it. You brush your lips over it and leave a few kisses all over her back. Then you hug her tight from behind and take her hands in yours. You stay like this for a little while and Wilhemina speaks lowly. "You should go now, the others are going to wonder what's happening here." You whisper back. "Yes, you're right..." You go straight to the door but before to leave, you feel yourself pushed against it and then Mina's lips kissing yours passionately. She breaks the kiss to talk again. "Thank you princess... for everything." You smile warmly at her. "No problem mama!" You both chuckle and Mina lets you go.

You start thinking to yourself on the way to your room. I just had the best time ever with Wilhemina. I truly love her more and more everyday. Wait... did I just think that I love her? Shit, she totally got me this time. You try to regain your room discreetly but you meet Mallory and Coco in a corridor. They gasp with surprise when they see you.

Mallory: OMG (Y/N) YOU'RE ALIVE! We thought Ms Venable was going to kill you!

Coco: Yes what happened? In addition you stayed a long time in there...

(y/n): I'd rather not talk about it. 

You do your best to look exhausted because you don't want to make some stupid excuse right now.

Mallory: You're sure you're okay..?

(y/n): Yes I'm just very tired because of what happened, I only need my bed to rest for a bit so if you don't mind...

You start to go but Coco stops you.

Coco: You don't want us to accompany you just in case?

(y/n): NO! I mean you don't need to, I'm fine. 

This time you almost run to your room.

Coco to Mallory: I think she's hiding something from us...

Once in your room you let a sigh of relief. Thank god I crossed nobody else in the hallways. You go for a shower because you haven't had one since yesterday. When you're under the hot water you think about Ms. Venable and something she said. When you woke up and hugged her she said... "You make this so difficult." And then she got mad and screamed. But what was she talking about? You can't help but be scared about the future. What if somebody finds out about the two of you? What if Wilhemina gets tired of you? What if everybody dies because of the lack of food? You get anxious and usually when you are anxious you use an old trick you learned from your sister: Sit like a ball, put your head on your arms, close your eyes and imagine yourself in a beautiful and comforting place. Then tell yourself that you're safe, feel the security all around you and when you are ready, open your eyes and you will feel better.

You do exactly that and picture yourself in a fairytale place with a lot of nature, you always loved these places. 

Something like that

Something like that.

When you open your eyes you see Ms Venable next to you. "OH GOD- Mina you scared me! Shit, what are you doing here?" "It's almost dinner time and I wanted to see if you were ready but obviously you're not." You raise your eyebrows, a bit confused about her tone. "Wow can you get any colder than that Ms Venable?" She doesn't even look at you as she turns around towards the exit. "Hurry up, I don't want you to be late." You call out before she leaves. "WAIT Mina, everything is okay between us right?" She turns to you, looks at your body wrapped in the towel from your shower and comes closer to kiss you. She's passionate as if it was the last time she could do it and she repeats. "Hurry, it's almost time." Then she disappears outside the bathroom and closes the door behind her. Damn, why is she acting so weird all of the sudden?

Drama everyone woww💜

-Djedje <3