Chapter: 02

The home you shared was not the same. It was a mess and he was a mess. The man who smiled every time, even in dark times, has no smile left on his face. His eyes were speaking the words of silence.

We both were suffering, but never did we show that to each other. Sometimes even our eyes misinterpret things, but those eyes never see what needs to be seen.

You saw what you wanted to see, but you never saw what you should have seen. His eyes showed the galaxy of stars with a burning desire of love towards you, but you were ignorant.

How can you think of him cheating on you?

Maybe if you talked, nothing would come this far.

"Did you never trust me? " His voice broke at the end. Sadness was evident in his voice. His eyes were filled with the agony of pain and disbelief.

"How can I cheat on you when you are my everything? " His words tore you apart. What can you say now? You have no answer to his question.

You opened your mouth to answer, but nothing came out. Your words had fallen with guilt. Never had he ever doubted you when you were with your guy friends. But what happened to you? Why had that word called cheating crossed your mind?

The lonely nights without him were a reason. The days unspent with him were a reason. It was your thoughts, they were the reason.

"I think we need a break from each other, " Tears were flowing in your eyes, ready to come out of those bars of eyelids. Blurry was the world in front of you.

"We need to get ourselves back to being in this relationship. " We needed to fight our insecurities first. But, once we get ourselves back, will we both be back too?

That was unanswered.

But one thing was answered, your love for him, and his for you. Both hearts were mourning for each other.

Well, time decides who will step in, and who will step out.

We just need to wait.

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻.

..........

After a few months:

Applying a red lip tint on your lips, you looked into the mirror. The floral dress you wore suited you very well.

You smiled as you saw your reflection.

You were going on a date. To start new, again.

Leaving the past behind.

As you walked through the streets of Seoul, it reminded you of the beautiful past. Where were those days gone?

You shook that thought off. Thinking about what had happened is unnecessary.

Everything around you was gleaming with joy. Trees were dancing as the wind was playing its cords of music.

Lights were glittering as if stars had fallen from the sky just to light up everything around you.

Everything around you reflected. They reflected what you were feeling. The burning passion to start over again. Maybe starting a new journey was not bad at all.

Throwing away past miseries and moving on to a new journey was never a bad idea.

You did good, y/n.

You thought of the day when you decided to start new. You were scared of what might happen. These few months of self-reflection made you think of what might happen if.....

You crumbled that thought.

You took a deep breath and stopped at the location your date had sent.

A hand tapped on your back and called your name.

You smiled. It was the same voice that you loved.

"Let's go in," he flashed his bunny smile.

It was your new journey with him, again.