Prologue 🌙

2:00 a.m Friday

*knock knock*
*no answer*
*knock knock*, a little louder this time.
"I'm coming in", the persona announced then proceeded to open the door.
Said door that they were knocking on was one of the doors of the dorm room of the 2a students.
They walked in the room and they stood at a bed. Before them was an individual sleeping, or so they appeared to be.
"I know you're awake dumbass, now get up"
*no answer*
"Tch", they grabbed the blanket that the individual was covering with off of them.
"Geeze Bakugou, you don't always have to be so rough", the individual told him.
"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CAN'T HEAR ME L/N", he shouted
"Lower your voice you'll wake everyone the fuck up Bakugou." you said to him.
"Whatever, just get the hell up.", he replied
"No", you said
"No?!?", he replied
"Yes, no", you replied
"What the fuck-", he said
"If you so want me to get up, carry me then.", you cut off his sentence and protested to what he was saying
"Why the fuck would I do that?", he said
"Okay goodnight then", you said laying down and snuggling into your pillow.
"Sigh, I fucking hate you", he said as he took you up and carried you bridal style, and as soon as you were five feet away from your dorm room, he dropped you on the floor.
"Ouch! That hurt Bakugou!!", you whined
"Heh, serves your lazy ass right.", he replied
"I'm not lazy!" You said
"Yes you are, now get up." He replied
"I hate yo ass", you puffed your cheeks and said to him
"The feeling's mutual. ", he blandly replied and stated to walk.
You got up and walked beside him.
"So.... what are we doing tonight?", you said as u smirked at him.
"The same thing we did for the past few nights dumbass." He said as he took two of his fingers and poked you on the head (just like itachi does to sasuke, or atleast did). It has been a week since you and bakugou made a deal to help each other sleep or stay awake with each other because you both had problems sleeping, and it was affecting your grades, not badly, but you both could still improve academically, after all, you both were top students in class 2a.
"Ouch, that hurt moron", you said as u put both hands over your forehead.
"Whatever go cry about it", he said to you.
"Some friend you are...", you replied
"We're not friends", he replied to you
"I know, as if I'd want to be friends with you", you scoffed and said
"What did you say?!?!", he aggressively said
"Calm down Bakugou, after all, you said it yourself that we're not amigos". You replied to him
"Tch", he responded
"As I thought", you replied
"What did you say?!?", he angrily questioned
"We're here!", you said as u both arrived to the rooftop of the dorms.
Usually, the rooftop is where your classmates would chill and hang out from time to time, it had chairs and a table and you know, the works, but you would in recent times, tend to go up there with bakugou, when the both of you couldn't sleep, which has been happening for a week now.

✨end of prologue✨