Chapter one 🌙

*one week ago*
Ever since you started your second year in UA, sleep did not come easy to you, and Bakugou would know what that feels like first hand, however, he was unaware that you have been getting the same sleeping problems as him.

*Lunch time at UA*
You sat at the table with Momo, Ochako, Tsu, Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida.
"I saw you were falling asleep in class today, did you get enough sleep last night?", Ochako asked you.
"Actually, no I did not", you replied
"Oh, how come?", she said with concern in her voice.
"If I'm being honest, lately, I've been unable to sleep", you said and let out a sigh
"Do you think that you accidentally messed up your sleeping pattern?" Momo asked.
"Well, when I was on break, I did stay up all night reading fanfics and manga and watching anime..." you said as you nervously smiled and rubbed the back of your head.
Meanwhile, Bakugou was walking by with Kirishima and he overheard your conversation and took a mental note of it.

...

School was over and you all were now at the dorms.
You were in the common room with everyone when you decided that you would go to bed and try to get some sleep, even though you knew it would be useless due to your messed up sleep schedule but, you had to atleast try, right?
You told the girls that you were going to go to bed and walked off to go to said destination.
As you left the common area and entered the halls you saw bakugou standing there, leaned up against one of the walls with his arms crossed. You didn't really pay any attention to him and proceeded to head to your room, or atleast do so, until you head bakugou say "hey".
"You're talking to me?", you replied and pointed at yourself with the slightest bit of confusion plastered on your face.
"Do you see anyone esle here dumbass?", he replied.
"Geeze no need to be rude, what do you want?", you asked him.
"I over heard what you were telling round face and ponytail earlier on today", he said with his arms still crossed.
"Which is?", you replied as u raised a brow.
"That you get problems sleeping dipshit." He said
"Okay, but how does that concern you?", you questioned.
"Because.. I have been getting problems to sleep as well lately. ", he said
"So?", you replied
"What I'm implying is that maybe we could be useful to each other", he said
"Which is?", you asked
"We can help each other sleep dumbass, fuck you're slow.", he replied and face palmed.
"And why would I do that? With an asshole like you?", you raised a brow and asked.
"You know what, forget it I don't know why the fuck I even asked you." He said and walked off.
'The fuck is wrong with him?' You thought.
You then proceeded to head up to your room.

...

11:00 p.m

You looked at your phone and it showed that the time was 11:00 p.m. You squinted your eyes from the brightness of the screen and then rested your phone down.
You looked up at the ceiling and sighed 'guess I'm not going to sleep any time soon', you thought.
'If only I had someone to stay awake with to keep me company', you also thought. Just then, you remembered the short conversation you had with Bakugo today and what he said.
'Maybe I should call him and see if he's up', you thought as you took you phone up. 'Oh shit I don't have his number', you thought as u sighed.
'Am I really going to do this? Guess I am, I know I'm gonna regret this.' You thought and you let out a heavy sigh before you sat up and slid on your bedroom slippers and got out of bed and left your dorm room.
You then proceeded to as quietly as possible, walk over to the boy's side of the dorms and walk to Bakugou's dorm room.
There you stood, at his door, hesitant to what you were about to do. I mean, for Katsuki Bakugou, the guy who thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, and refers to everyone in class as either sidekicks or extras, to even ask you for help even though it was a trade, it really meant that he needed it, because this guy literally asks no one and I mean no one for help.

You let out a sigh before you raised your hand and formed it in a ball and softly knocked on his door twice. You waited about four seconds before you knocked again, this time a little louder than before. You stood there for about ten seconds. 'You know what, he's probably asleep, imma go', you thought.
Just as you took three steps, you heard his door open. You instantly turned around and now you both were looking at each other.
"What do you want?", he asked, his voice low and raspy.
"Well, I can't sleep, and I wanna know if your offer from earlier on today is still valid?", you asked and nervously chucked at the end.
"No it's not", he said as he proceeded to close the door.
But before u could, you put a foot to block him.
"Wait! From the looks of it, it looks like you haven't slept either, and as u said, we can be useful to each other, so, consider it Bakugou." You said to him.
He stayed quiet for about seven seconds, then he finally spoke, "Okay, fine. But let's shake on it." He said and extended a hand to you to seal the agreement.
"Okay bet, but before you do, no one can ever know about this." You said and waited for his response.
"As if I'd let anyone know about this moron." He scoffed.
"Deal?" you said.
"Deal." he replied.
And you both shook on it.

Now you both were walking to the common room.
"So, what do we do now?" You asked
" I don't know, come up with something, I just want to be able to sleep again." He replied.
"Okay same, but....um... oh I have an Idea!" You said
"What's your idea?", he replied
"We should go to the roof top and hang out there so the chances of Aizawa catching us is not likely", you said.
"Guess you're not so stupid after all", he replied.
"Hey!", you replied.

And so begun the start of one night, that would lead to many more.

1st Chapter down, Welcome to me attempting to write another shitty fan fic about Bakuhoe 🤸‍♀️🕳
P.s I love the concept of hanging around the dorms at night with Bakubro... ALOT 😭🤚