Chapter 5

After hours of walking with Tia in your arms you begin to feel really sleepy. You felt like you were going to faint. Before you felt like you were finally going to give in, you see a cabin. You sigh, thankfully for seeing this cabin. You walk up to the cabin, hoping somebody's home. Thankfully, a man opens the door he seemed to be about your age.

"how may I help you, miss?-" he looks down to see your clothes, dirty and torn. He picks you up bridal style. You blush a bit from his sudden actions.

[Wanted to point out the character is bi]

"Hold on I'll be right back" he says as he exits the rooms. You take a look around at your surroundings. The cabin seemed quite cozy. The man enters the room again. He hands you a blanket.

"What happened? Ah- wait how rude of me. My names Erin" you see a note pad and pen on the fireplace. You grabbed and wrote "Hi my names [Name]" And gave it to him.

"Oh! Now I see. You don't have to talk about it right now. Why don't you go and take a shower? Gah- not to be rude! " I wrote on the note pad "No it's fine I get it." his face was so red, it was adorable.

"Let me show you where the shower is! My older sister had some clothes left before she left!" Erin takes your hand gently and takes you to the shower.

Jane's POV 

"Slender I believed you called for me?"

"Yes I did. Remember that girl from before?"

"Yes I do? Why?"

"I know her current location, I need you to eliminate her. You have a month to complete this task if you do not, you know what happens."

"Yes sir. I will start planning out how I'll kill her now."

"Thank you Jane."

A/N note: Sorry I haven't been posting like I said I would. Anyways I am back in session so let's make this story worth reading. Also how are you? Hope your having a good day.