99.

Her.

I woke up to the quietest whispers and very tender caressing of my baby bump. Once I opened my eyes, my heart skipped a beat at the heartwarming sight. 

Leonardo is laying a bit lower than I am and his big, soft, warm hand is on my belly while he is leaning on his other forearm. He is whispering sweet things to my baby bump while kissing and rubbing it. Charming, breathtaking and wholesome smile with divine dimples is so bright, so fetching and so lovely. 

"Papà ti ama molto, miei piccoli miracoli."- he whispered quietly, adding kiss on my bump. (Daddy loves you very much, my little miracles.)

"Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti, miei piccoli."- spoke lovingly Leo, smiling happily. (I cannot wait to meet you, my little ones.) 

The more I listened to him, the more my eyes watered and the more my heart soared in pure euphoria. Once he spoke about how excited he is for their arrival and how much he hopes they are like me, that was all it took for tears to stream down my face and sob to escape from me. 

"Bambina."- spoke softly Leonardo, getting to my level, and tenderly wiped away my tears while smiling beautifully at me. 

My arms wrapped around his neck and I hugged him tightly, sobbing inaudibly. He immediately hugged me back and kissed my temple, starting to gently glaze his hand over my back. 

"You are an incredible man, Leo. You are truly sublime."- I spoke from the bottom of my heart, feeling thousand times more emotional when he kissed my cheek a few times before keeping his exceedingly handsome face closely to mine. 

"I am far from the man that you deserve, but I want to keep trying because you deserve all the love, adoration, kindness, cherishing and care in the world and so much more, la mia belleza."- he stated so sincerely and so lovingly. 

"You are the perfect man for me, amore."- I said profoundly, resting my hand on the side of his razor-sharp jawline. 

"I am that man only because of you, amore mio."- he almost whispered, smiling charmingly at me at what my heart fluttered. 

Our lips met in slow and passionate kiss that gave us butterflies and made our hearts beat faster.  I smiled when he pecked me fondly once, then twice and so on, making me feel in the seventh heaven. 

"I worship you, my dreamy and hot husband."- I stated cheerfully and pecked his soft, plump, full lips with ideal cupid-bow.

"I adore you, my sexy and gorgeous wife."- said Leonardo with so much love and honesty laced in his fruity, deep, low, coarse, pleasant, sensual voice.  

"Cazzo, I will never get enough of hearing you call me your husband."- he murmured adorably before kissing me lushly and gently. 

We cuddled in bed for some more before getting up. Leo went to answer a phone call, simultaneously I took shower in the meantime. My routine followed - hair, body and face care - and of course, baby bump routine. As I applied the oil, which helps to prevent stretch marks, I smiled in joy as my little girls kicked and made small pushes. 

Pair of muscular, tattooed, strong arms wrapped around me from behind and large, soft, warm hands gently laid on my 39 week bump, creating wider and brighter smile on my face. 

"I have to go to headquarters today, bambina. There is emergency meeting and a couple of papers need my attention and signature."- told me warmly Leonardo, caressing my baby bump delicately and lightly. 

"It's alright, baby. I have to stop by headquarters too."- I replied with a smile that he mirrored.

"I love you more than anything, amore mio."- said lovingly and meaningfully Leonardo with charming smile and kissed my shoulder before lightly turning me around and kneeling in front of me.