Chapl twetone - detective Gappy

After the big fight with yukako ND HER GOONS I went home. My mom was making pancakes 4 diner and my dad was still at work. I ate the food and went 2 mai rum.

I layed down onto my beds and grabbed my phone. I started scrollin threw insta. Then suddenly I got a text frum Trish! I went to the texts.

T; hey gappy I need to ask u somfen.

I replied 

G; yeah wut?

t/ not here at skull tomorrows 

I gave her a thumbs up and put down my phone. I turned off the light and looked up at my ceiling. What did Trish want 2 tlks about? I shok my head and sighed. I turned over to face my window. I could see kiras house. What does the man always dong? His window was close and curtain was down but Der was a light.

I kept starring at him. He was walking back and forth in tis room. Y do? He was sitting on his bed holn somfen. I opened my window and used my soft and wet to climd the tree witout making noise. I looked closely at his his window I could barely c thrw it.

My eyes widen in horor. he was hold something shipped like a human hand. No it was a human hand. He was petting it like it was tis pet or sonthin. I felt I was gong to puke @ any moment. I tried to back away but he turned his heads. 

He was looking at me. I slipped and began to fall off the tree. "Soft n wet!" I whispered. I took away the impact damage. I scurried in the back of my house and into my room slamming the door shut.

WTF was that?! I thought to miself. I looked out my window again. the lites were off but he no longer had a Curtin to block my view. I was pitch black. Thats when I saw him standing in the window lookin at me. I shut my window and curtins. I threw da blanket over mw. I then fell passed out.

I woke up da next day to see I was still alive. Whats thw fuck is rong wit my neighbor?! I hurried down stairs.

"O hi honey!" my mom kissed my cheek. I swatted her away.

"Get tf off me you bitch!" I yelled. I grabbed my bag and started to run towards school. I needed to tell Trish was happened last nite.

"Hey gappy!" some1 yelled. I turned around a little bit annoyed but It was narancia.

"hey" I said back. Narancia ran up next to me smiling.

"Gappy have you heard the news?" I shook my head. "Well like I heard this from a lot tov kidz dat your trending on insta!!" I gave him a confused look. He held his fone up to me. There was teh fite wit Yuokako! "Ur like super popular now!" 

Narancia put back his phone. "I just happy for you that's all." I smile and patted his head.

"Thanks 4 telling me Nara." Narancia blooshed.

"No problem G-gappy." He said. We was walking to stool but then narancia grabbed my hand. I looked  back at him in confusion. His face was all red n stuff, but y?

"Gappy I-i want 2 say sothing!" he sed.

"What?" I asked.

"Well like prom coming around and I notice u didn't have a date or anything so I finking...." He swallowed in a breath. "Would u go with me." I bust into laughter.

"Oohoho narancia!! that's such a funny joke!" I laughed really hard. "Ur like me brother so it would be really weird if we were to go to the prom together!" I patted his back. "U always no how to make me laugh." narancia looked down.

"Yeah I know it was super funny."

Anyway we made it to skool. a bunch of people swarmed me cheering.

"U really showed yukako who's boss!" said someone. another pushed her out of the way.

"Yeah ur super cool gappy!!" they said. I smiled at them.

"Gappy sign my pants." Said Mista. He gave me a sharpie and bent over. I signed my name. He squalid and ran away.

"Gappy ur so hot will you go to the prom wit me?" Jolyne asked me. I blushed. this was getting to much 4 me.

"U-um Joylne I don't swing dat way..." She gave me sad look and walked away. I didn't want to disappoint my fanes tho. "But if want to make me happy just vote 4 me to be prom queen." everyone started to cheer. 

"Heh she's not dat gud." someone said. I looked to see fugo. "Yukako is way better." he said. Then he blew up. It was Kimmi. I smile and gave her a hug.

"Tanks Kimmi!" I said.

"No problem." she said. I looked around seeing if everyon was gon. they were. I then remembered the Trish thing.

"Kimmi I need to go to Trish dont tell anyone where im going." she nooded and I ran off. I sneaked around the halls making sure no one saw me. I did the secret knock and Trish let me in.

"What the news Trush?" I asked. She gave me a pissed look. She then slapped me.

"Thanks alot Gappy! Now im like really popular n stuff! This is no what I wanted!" She said all huffy. I rubbed my cheek. It stung.

"Im sorry I didn't know that you would get popular 2!" She was mad but then calmed down.

"Well dat doesn't matter. I need to tell you something!" She said. I looked around but I could not see hut pants. I looked back to Trish. "Gappy I need you go figure out who da killa is." my eyes widened. Why here why now? "Hot pants need to know who the killer is. Then is you can find out who the killer is we get the police on them."

"Well Trish I have one lead.." Trish looks at me shocked. "I thinks its kira Yoshikage, but im not sure." I said. Trish was so shocked. She was just starring at me for awhile. She walked over and sat down wit her epitaph. 

"Gappy I need to know. You need to have more evidence to who it is. I need to go investaget kira Yoshikage."