T.H.R.E.E

I entered on tip of my toes quietly, it was dark.
They're surely sleeping rn.

Suddenly the lights tuned on.

Heck

I stiffen in my place shocked and I turned around slowly to check who it was.

namjoon?

"what are u doing here?" I asked raising an eybrow.

I mean he just came after a long time, a really long time, and he's passing the day here? Not even seeing his parents?
SUS.

" I was waiting for u,we,chan was here but I told him to just go to sleep" he answered with a stoic expression

That's bizarre.

" oh ok, fine,and here I am, u can go now, good night" I hastened to add heading toward my room.

" does ur family know u have a fiancé ?" he suddenly asked

Ugh, of course he'd ask me that.

I gulped frustrated and glared at him crossing my arms.

" chan didn't seem to Know that" he stated stepping closer.
" are u in trouble? Is this guy making u do all of this By force? U can trust me Yuri" he added

Is it that obvious? ,and I can't tell him, that's the deal, it's a win-win thing I'm not obliged actually.

" nothing to worry about namjoon. Just stop interfering OK? You've just came from no where, 4 years, 4 fucking long years passed and u've never visited or even sent a message and now you came just like.. Like it' s a normal day and now you act like u care about me? Really?" I answered annoyed
There was a subtle shift in his expression, and he just chuckled.

Seriously?

" about what happened on those years Yuri, I was just.. frazzled, and I'm sorry but, yuri, you're like my little sister, of course, I'll care about you,like I've always did, cuz you mean a lot to me" he added with a hint of wistfulness, sliding his hands on my cheeks slightly.

Frazzled? Of what?

I'm burning, no literally burning right now.

I mean even this is not a good excuse but I'm aroused, I've always been attuned to him.

We're kinda close this time, inches away.

" just.. don't say I'm ur little sister again, I'm not little anymore" I said swallowing convulsively, averting my eyes.

" haha, But you know that I'll always see you as my little one Yuri, little Yuri. " he murmured while he lifts my chin up softly forcing me to look at him.

I bet my cheeks now are different shades of red.

" because..is your sister allowed to do this? "I closed my eyes and smashed my lips with his fastly.

Fu*k
F*ck
*uck

The hell. did. I. Just. do.
I'm gonna regret this my entire life.

My eyes widened in surprise, Because that brush against my lips made me shiver inside of my stomach.
I pushed his chest fastly.

" I'm.. I'm sorry" I Whispered scurring backwards not daring to stare into his eyes.

Suddenly I felt his hand on my wrist pulling me back towards him.

His cheeks are bright red, I could feel his chest rising up and down fast like mine.
He lunges slightly towards me, pulling my face close to his.

And puzzled our lips together smoothly.