🦋 Chapter 8 🦋

Blitz~ "Your kidding right? Our uncle who we haven't seen ever? How do you know its him? It could be anyone"

Rainbow Dash~ "His voice is what I remember. He, killed everyone and destroyed our home"

Blitz couldn't believe Rainbow Dash for a minute. They never met their uncle and he was never part of their lives. But why would he try to kill them? It doesn't make sense
Meanwhile, Fluttershy was still in the cell with Princess Celestia and Luna. Every now and then King Sombra would visit them and demand answers and for them to step down. Obviously Celestia and Luna refused to give up.

King Sombra~ "That's it, no more games"

Fluttershy~ "What do you mean?"

King Sombra~"You are gonna tell me what powers you have and your giving it to me"

Celestia~"She will never give you her power"

King Sombra~"Did i ask you to speak?"

Celestia~"I don't care if you asked me or not. She'll never tell you, coward"

This made King Sombra mad and was about to use his powers on celestia, but Fluttershy stopped him and agreed to give him her power. He grinned and forcefully brought Fluttershy to the throne room. Meanwhile, her friends knocked out a guard and used his keys to unlock the cell.

Applejack~"Everyone we promise we'll get you free once we find Fluttershy and defeated King Sombra"

The prisoners agreed and twilight threw the guard in the cell and locked it including the other guards. Wjy did the other guards not hear them? Because they are dumb and stupid. Anyways once they left the chamber, they went to find Fluttershy and the princesses. The castle was hufe and like a maze since King Sombra made changes with everything.

Rainbow Dash~"I hope Fluttershy is alright"

Rarity~"Oooooh someone's in loooove"

Rainbow Dash~"W-what no I'm n-not"

Blitz~"Then why are you stuttering sis?"

Blitz smirked playfully at Rainbow Dash making her blush with embarrassment making the others giggle. Twilight hushed and told everyone to hide since the guards were walking past. The guards were talking about how they were going to kill Fluttershy once Sombra took her powers. This made Rainbow Dash angry but kept quiet. Once the guards left, the girls and Blitz came out of hiding worried about Fluttershy. Pinkie Pie as usual wondered off and found a wooden door. She looked through a small window and noticed Celestia and Luna chained up tired and beaten.

Pinkie Pie~"Guys i found the princesses"

Twilight~"Well done Pinkie your the best"

Pinkie Pie~"Yeah i get that alot"

Twilight burst through the door not caring if the guards heard the noise. The main priority was helping Celestia and Luna.

Rarity~"Omg Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. What has he done to you?"

Luna~"You must defeat Sombra and save Fluttershy..."

Applejack~"We will, don't worry. Where are they?"

Celestia~"The throne room"

Twilight uses a healing spell on the two sisters and they are perfectly fine. Then they heard distant running footsteps from the guards heading towards the exact room.

Celestia~"You must hurry to the throne room. We'll handle these scoundrels"

Luna~"You can count on us"

Twilight and the others ran quickly to the throne room. Rainbow Dash and Blitz got their weapons ready and so did the others with their magical powers. After some time they made it to the throne room just in time as well.

King Sombra~"Ahhh Twilight and her pitiful friends. Come to see the show i believe?"

Applejack~"Not ah chance Sombra, we're here to destroy you"

Rarity~"Thats right, we're not afraid of you, SOMBRERO"

Pinkie Pie~"HAHAHAHA sombrero"

King Sombra wasn't amused with the ridiculous pun, everyone laughed at it though including the guards.

Rainbow Dash~"Fluttershy are you okay?"

Fluttershy~"It hurts"

Rainbow Dash hurried towards fluttershy but was stopped immediately by one of the guards, scorn. She was the captain of the the soldiers and very undefeatable too.

Scorm~"I suggest you stand back skittles"

Rainbow Dash~"What are you gonna do? Go on enlighten me"

Scorn made fire around her blade on the sword and everyone's mouths hung open.

Rarity~"Okay, seriously how are we going to fight her?"

Pinkie Pie~"Silly Rarity, we have powers like sailor moon"

Applejack~"Sailor moon?"

Pinkie Pie~"I'll tell you later but nows not the time"

Everyone rushed to Rainbow Dashes side ready to fight against Scorn. King Sombra smiled and couldn't wait to see this.

Fluttershy~"I hope they defeat Scorn"

Scorn~"Wanna dance little girl?"

Rainbow Dash~"Gladly"

To be continued....