Chapter 1

Aquarius P.O.V

I was working on my story cause I had nothing else better to do. College sucked. Everything sucks. I'm living in a small cozy apartment but who cares there's no one to care for me anyway. My parents died when I turned 18 and left me with tones of money. I look at one of my characters that was named after me. I wish I was her even though she lost her parents there are still people that cared for her. Well I better go to sleep. I wish I was her I thought. I went to sleep and when I woke up I was in a unfamiliar place.

"Aquarius are you a wake breakfast is ready" I heard female voice say. "If you don't come down I'll eat your share" I heard a male voice say. I looked around the room and the walls were made of wood like actual tree wood it wasn't changed. I got up and looked in the mirror that was there. I screamed. I looked just like my character. "What? What happened" someone said rushing in. "Aquarius are you okay?" A women said. She had wings and pointy hears"H..how do you know my name" I stuttered. "Come one misty you just can't scream like that" a tall male said looking at me. He had blonde beautiful I might say hair and pointy ears. Misty? Omg I'm in my story.

Cancer's P.O.V

I swam around the tall coral reefs and to my sister who was sitting on a rock. "Hey sis" I said. She looked at me and smiled. "Hey C" she said. "What you doing here Pi?" I asked. "Oh just calming myself down why are you here?" She asked me. "Dad said I could go to the human world" I said smiling and she turned to me. "What no you are not" she said. "Well dad said I could and he told he you could come along to" I said crossing my arm smirking. She swam to me with her blue tail. "Really dad said that are you lying" she said grabbing my hand. "Of course not" I said spinning her and she squealed and we danced in the water. "Well then let's go" she said and we swam up. I looked at my necklace and then looked at my sister. This is going to be awesome.

Leo's  P.O.V

 "Hey cap which one do you prefer this brooch or this one" I said to my friend. "Hm... the gold one it matches the white" Capricorn said. "Alright I am ready let's go" I said and we headed out to breakfast. "Morning mother" I said greeting her "Sweetie when are you going to get married?" She said. "In time mother in time" I said smiling. "I'm not getting any younger and you are about to become king" she said and I chuckled. I nodded and started eating.

After breakfast I looked at the woods. I saw life there so beautiful I thought. "How long are you going to stand there" Capricorn asked. "Oh hey Cap" I said. "You know I've always wanted to go there" I said pointing at the forest. "But you're not king yet" Capricorn said. "So my coronation is in a few days so I kinda have the right" I said smirking. "What ever" Capricorn smiling back. We gave each other a look and with out speaking we went down got on our horses.

Scorpio's P.O.V

"Virgoooo.....l Virgooooooo" I said groaning. A tell man walked and sighed. "Yesss you majesty" he said. "I feel strange" I said groaning. Virgo walked up to me and put his hand on my forehead. "Jeez you majesty you have a fever", he said. I groaned and turned to the other side. "I'll go get medicine" he said and left. How could I get sick me? I thought. How? It's almost Leo's coronation too. I have to get better. I guess it was a bad idea to dance in the rain. Maybe I should have listened to father. Turning to the other side and looking at the door I waited for Virgo to come back with my medicine. Virgo came back with medicine and water.

"Thanks Virgo" I said and took it. "You shouldn't have danced in the rain" he said chuckling. "Hey I know but I just had the urge" I said. "Anyway you have to get better it's almost Leo's coronation" he said and left Ed. I stuck my tongue out and went back to sleep

Aries

I looked out at the sea and sighed. "Hey Aries what Ed you call me for?" Sagittarius asked me. "Were almost home," I said. She nodded and left.

2 hours had past and we arrived back at our kingdom. The Sun kingdom. I looked back at the ocean one more time longing for the women I loved but she didn't love me. My crew and I walked inside a familiar tavern and felt at home just like when we are at see. 

"Well if it isn't Aries Steelmen" the tavern owner said. "Mr. Starker long time no see" I said hugging him. "Do you have money?" He asked and I laughed. "Not on me right now" I replied. "I thought pirates were always supposed to have money" he said. I shook my head and laughed. "Oh sir I want you to meet my new member" I said and called for Sagittarius. "Oh what a beautiful women" he said and gave a big laugh. "Is she your girlfriend" he asked. I shook my head and said no. "Oh what a shame well with you be paying with a song like usual?" He asked and I nodded. "We'll go head love hearing your voice. Actually there were a pair of girl who payed with a song too. I've never seen them around here and they seem to have trouble walking but they both had nice voices" Mr. Starker said. "Oh who were they" Sagittarius asked. "Right over there" he said pointing at two unfamiliar faces. One girl had brown hair and the other has blue. 

I have never seen there faces in the sun kingdom and I know almost everyone. I looked at Mr. starker and he smiled. "Well are you going to sing?" He asked. "You miss hear my voice? Well I am going to sing a song I wrote for my grandparents" I said and got on the stage. Everyone whistled and cheered. I started sing

(Every time he said Nancy mulligan he says Bethany Erthington and everyone he says William Sheeran he saying Jason Steelmen. Love this song by Ed Sheeran one of my favorites also I love fairy tail)

As I sang I looked at the brown hair girl and noticed something familiar on her neck.

Libra's p.o.v

I chowed down a muffin as fast as I could so that Taurus didn't catch me. "Hey L... did you eat one of the muffins?" Taurus asked suspicious. "No" I said smiling. "You did didn't you jeez you know how long it took to make that muffin. Hours to get the perfect muffin" Taurus said. "I know I know but it just looked sooo good" I said pouting. "Jeez fine I forgive you" Taurus said patting my head. "Hey T I was wondering... what will you wear for the prince's coronation" I asked eating a biscuit. "Hmmm one of my best outfits duh plus I am the town's best baker daughter I have to dress nice" she said. "Hmm.. you going to use magic?" I asked. She dropped the bowel she held and turned to me. "You can't say that here she said covering my mouth and looking around. 

I lick her hand and she got her hand off. "Ew seriously L" Taurus said to me. "Sorry. There's no one here T" I said looking around. "So what if someone listening." Taurus said shaking her head. I laughed and someone came in. We looked at each other and then at the two girls they were panting like crazy. "Um.. sorry but we're closed" Taurus said.