Part 1

May 4th, 1994, Warner Bros Studios 

Jennifer's POV: 

It's the first day of filming "Friends", and I'm the first one to arrive. I wait on a small leather couch next to Marta Kauffman, David Crane and Kevin Bright's office. I fidget with my fingers nervously wondering about my soon-to-be co-stars and worrying about how I will introduce myself. 

"I hope we all get along," I mutter nervously under my breath. Soon I see Marta pop out our her office door asking for me to come inside. I slowly get up and make my way into her office.

"Hi Jennifer! Great to see you here so early," she says to me cheerfully, which causes all of my nervousness to go down the drain. I smile back at her and look around her office, interested with my surroundings. 

"I decided to bring you in here just to clarify some things with you, so if you have any questions, please go ahead," she says with a smile.

"I'm so happy to be here today and i'm incredibly thankful that you chose me to play the role as Rachel Green. I already know pretty much about what the show is going to be about, so I'm just wondering about the rest of the main characters and how they will act," I question.

"So you are already aware about what the show will be about, thats great! The rest of the characters are: Monica Geller, Ross Geller, Chandler Bing, Phoebe Buffay and Joey Tribbiani. Monica is more of a clean freak, very uptight and more on the strict side. Ross is Monica's brother, a paleontolegist and is divorced to his lesbian ex-wife.  Phoebe has a straight-forward personality and is incredibly funny and weird. Chandler is very sarcastic and makes unnecessary, but funny jokes all the time, and Joey is a hot-shot kind of guy trying to pursue his acting career." she explains.

"Cool! I'm so excited!" I exclaim.

"Oh! I almost forgot to tell you about the actual people who will be playing the roles. Courtney Cox will be playing the role of Monica, David Schwimmer is going to be Ross Geller, Lisa Kudrow is Phoebe Buffay Matt LeBlanc is playing Joey Tribbiani and last but not least, Matthew Perry will be Chandler Bing."

"I'm super excited to meet all of them!" I respond excitedly. Suddenly we hear a door opening, which happens to be Courtney Cox. I get up from the chair and leave Marta's office to introduce myself. 

"Hey! I'm Jennifer, Jen is fine for short," I smile politely. She was really pretty, dark hair, roughly the same height as me. 

"Hi! Im Courtney, you can call me Court, I don't care," she says back with confidence. I can tell she was nice, but looked a bit self-centred, like Monica Geller. Marta walks out of her office walking towards us giving us the script for the first episode.

"Here girls, you can start practicing your lines while we wait for the rest," Marta says. We take a seat on the couch which is located in Monica's and Rachel's apartment. We exchange a few lines until a tall, muscular man walks through the door. He walks towards us and asks: "Is this the set for uhh friends?" he asks us. We both nod back to him. 

"Hey girls, I'm Matt," he winks at us, already trying his best to impress us. Court and I look at each other raising our eyebrows and suddenly broke into laughter. We look back at Matt, whose face looked desperate.

"Im Jennifer, call me Jen," I introduce myself

"And Im Courtney, Court for short," Courtney says.

"Cool!" Matt responds. "So do you guys want to start practicing our lines?" we both nod back to him as he takes a seat near us.

"I MADE IT HAHA!" another man, around Matt's height enters the room, panting. Everyone stares at him in confusion.

"Uhh you're not late," Court says, looking at her watch.