Gimmie your OC's

So this will be the basic info I need (Go to description of story to see what this is about)

Oc Name
Age
Gender
Sexuality
Nationality
Birthday
Occupation
Quirk
Hero name
Quirk Description (Like how it works and shit)
Quirk weaknesses.
A good ass description or picture of them and their hero outfits (Add height please)
Personality
Likes
Dislikes
What class (Hero, General, Support, etc) [this is only if they are a student]
Extra information

Example OC (Who will be in this shit show)

Moe Yuuri
Age:14
Gender:Female
Sexuality:Aromatic
Nationally:Japanese
Birthday:November 9th
Occupation:Student
Quirk:Slime body
HeroName:SlimeGirl

Quirk description:
Her body is slime, she can split into multiples and whatever enters her body will melt because the inside of her is basically acidic.

She can bounce high, and is immune to attacks like bullets and knives. She can also trap people when taking chucks of her slime off her. And grow it back in mere seconds.

She can also summon her slime babies which are basically made from her slime.

She can also go inside of the ground, or pass through walls like Mirio's quirk.

Quirk Weaknesses:
Although she is a living green blob with little emotions, but whenever she pulls slime off her she feels pain, and she does get random things in her skin which causes annoyance to her and she can feel them inside her which could often distract her.

If she is broken into to many pieces too quickly she could die or she'd have to rebuild herself, meaning peopled have to pick her bits of slime up and put them in a mush together and she'd have to reconstruct slowly which takes hours off of ends.

If she is in the water to long she'll grow large and she'd have to be broke apart to shrink her.

Physical description:
She is a literally green blobbed girl, and due to everything inside her melting, she has to get specially made clothes that will stay on the surface of her, and not sink in.

She has medium long hair( which again is slime)

And big eyes, you can see through her, and she has a hat that looks like her slime babies, she normally wears clothes made from her slime which she makes not see through.

If you do look at her chest and such you'll see she doesn't have any bones or organs. Like a heart of brain, lungs, etc.
She is 5ft 2in tall.

Picture of her
(Yes she is part of that Mob girls mod in Minecraft, and that's basically where I got the whole inspo for my persona, and account names, because slimes are my fav mob in Minecraft)

Picture of her(Yes she is part of that Mob girls mod in Minecraft, and that's basically where I got the whole inspo for my persona, and account names, because slimes are my fav mob in Minecraft)

Personality:
Real
Due to Moe lacking a heart, she doesn't show much emotion, and can't feel much, but although she does lack a brain she is very intelligent. She can come off as sarcastic and rude, even cold. But if you get to know her you'd know she has her way of showing affection.

Such as even talking to you, casually waving at you, and giving you a small smile here and there, and she'd care if you'd get hurt.

She is courageous and observant, also honest and bold. Due to her not having many emotions she doesn't have fear in her. She does care if she is rule breaking though and she can care, just doesn't know how to Properly show it.

Fake
She was often bullied in her past for being emotionless, so she fakes emotions to be normal, and she is normally seen as a happy and cheerful being.

Can be described as an adorable, clumsy, airhead, and very kind and emotional. Rarely showing anger.

Likes:Friendly people, her slime babies, books, sweet things, and alone time

Dislikes:Villains, not being able to be herself, movies, water, random things getting inside her

Class 1-A, hero course.

DM me on Wattpad if you wanna join.(If chat doesn't work for you, you can ether tag me in a story or chat with me in comments)

Just remember if you do give me your OC's, your giving me full permission to use them in any way I please, meaning I can kill them off or do anything terrible to them if I'd like.

I will show no mercy to anyone, and if you'd like to back out at any time just tell me and I'll make up an excuse to why they'd have to leave.

This is probably gonna fail and I don't expect anyone to participate in this, I'm honestly nervous as fuck for doing this 😂😂😂 because I don't want to offend anyone in the future or start any fights. Lol 😅😅

Remember I will credit everyone's OC's
And you can join at any time. You have a max of 2 Oc's for now.

Might change some things later