Chapter 1:Getting into Kinstar Academy

Forgot to mention Kazuya's hero name is called Sana(I added it in the last chapter)

It was the first day to the school year and everyone was excited, especially for the new generation of hero's.

———————————————————————
.... "So this is Kinstar academy huh?" The green blob spoke to herself as she stood in front of the gates to the school.

(Incase the other picture that was supposed to be at the top doesn't load for you)

She sighs and walks in the building faking a smile and bubbly persona. She normally got bullied for her emotionless self, well she isn't emotionless actually but most people think she is. Moe just doesn't know how to express the emotions she feels is all.

She looks around as she wonders where her class is at, her grey skirt, with gold silk bordering it wrapping tightly around her figure.

(The Uniforms)

She got tired of looking and went up to what looked to be people in the 3rd year (12th) "Excuse me do you know where I can find 1-A?" She asked them.

They look at her "Oh yeah, your new I'm guessing?" A boy from the small group asks.

She smiles "Yep the names Moe Yuuri, pleased to meet you." They all get a bit of blush from the girls sweet nature and lead her to the class.

In 1-A
The moment Moe steps inside the class she sees the chaos erupting inside of it.

A pink haired guy and blue haired guy with glasses are fighting, there seemed to be a set of identical twins, one looked more soft and the other more tough. The softer one was hiding behind the tougher one.

A rich kid with long blue hair and so much jewelry on him was taking selfies by the window. Then another set of twins, this time a boy and a girl, they were close and seemed to be a bit on edge from the two boys fighting, the girl twin had flashing gold eyes.

Two people were making out in a corner, one looked very gothic and the other was a girl who looked very sportsy with a green visor. An albino girl walks over and tries to break the fight between the two boys up.