💖one💖

STUFF ABOUT YOU
Your name is Alice. You have black hair and blue eyes. Your best friends with kaden. And your in high school *albert and kaden look the asact same as they do now*

ALICE'S POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It wasn't a normal alarm. It was a clip of Flamingo, a youtube I really liked, screaming. I know it's weird but it woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and sat up turning on my phone and looking at the date, monday, great just great, school. The only good thin about school was seeing kaden. Kaden's my best friend since nursery he's the only friend I have ever had that's sticked with me through everything and Iam so thankful for him staying with me.

I pulled myself out of bed and put on a flimflam hoodie and black leggings,  put my shoes on, did my hair, put on my backpack and grabbed a breakfast bar for breakfast as I was rarely hungry.

I left my house at 7:15 as I needed to get to school for 8:00 but luckily I didn't live far away from school. I walked up to the bustop and after a little wait kaden showed up with another kid...he looked the same age as me and kaden. He was wearing a black hoodie and creamish coloured trousers. He was looking down at his shoes his hands in his hoodie pockets.

Kaden ran up to me straight away and hugged me tightly "ALICE!" he screamed hugging me so tightly that it was quiet hard to breathe "hi..kaden..can...you...please..let..go" I said breathing for air impertween each word and he iventually let ed go "sorry..I was just exited to see you again.." he said smiling. It had been summer break so this time was are first day back at school "it's fine" I said laughing looking back at the guy who was kicking the ground with his shoes his head still down but i could see he had brown scruffy hair, kaden saw me looking and smirked "Albert, come inturduce yourself you big noob" kaden said bouncing over to the boy called Albert and pushing him gently towards me. I giggled at kaden and approached the boy a little more "iam Alice..are you okay?" I asked he looked like he was really shy nothing like kaden. He l looked up for a second and we both stared into each others eyes before he suddenly looked away from my eyes "s- sorry iam Albert..iam just shy..I geuss" Albert said looking back at Mr and smiling. I smiled back "it's okay everyone gets shy sometimes" I said rubbing his shoulder trying to comfort him. He seemed really nice and sweet I just needing to show him that he didn't need to be nervous around me but there was one strange thing his voice sounded familiar, familiar to that youtube, flamingo. But it couldn't be him mostly because this boy was shy and flamingo was not and flamingo never said how old he was so I just shrugged it off. Kaden smilled at both of us "okay  guys let's get to school other whys where going to be late" he said already starting to walk so me and Albert had to try catch up with him.  Albert looked at again, keeping his head up and titled it at a angle while looking at my jumper "nice hoodie" he said smiling. I looked at me confused "do you like flamingo too?" I asked suprised he whent a little red and put shook his head quickly "I just heard of him before" he said quickly smiling awkwardly. 

ALBERT'S POV
Kaden told me he was going to show me his other friend.  Kaden was my only friend I had knew him for quiet a while now, he was the only one who knew about my channel but I trusted him to keep it a secret. I looked at the floor awkwardly as I wasn't good at making friends and no one seemed to like me, I was just that strange kid that only had 1 friend. I waited where I was while kaden ran up to her but soon they approached me. I  looked up for a second and we both stared into each others eyes before I  suddenly looked away from her "s- sorry iam Albert..iam just shy..I geuss" i said looking back at her and smiling. She smiled back "it's okay everyone gets shy sometimes" Ruby said rubbing my shoulder.it felt wird her saying that, maybe she was only trying to act kind infron ot kaden maybe she actually thought i was as strange as everyone ealse was. I looked up at kaden and he saw my face  "okay  guys let's get to school other whys where going to be late" he said already starting to walk so me and Ruby had to try catch up with him.  i looked at again, and keep my head up and titled it at a angle when I saw her jumper, it was my merch! She liked me! Well she liked...my channel, she didn't know that I ruined the channel and I couldn't tell her, it might have just been a present from a friend and that she actually had no idea who I was...but still I felt a sudden burst of joy when I saw it  "nice hoodie" I said smiling. She looked at me confused "do you like flamingo too?" She asked sounding suprised, I  whent a little red and  shook my head quickly thinking it was better if I pretended I didn't know who he was  "I just heard of him before" i said quickly smiling awkwardly then looking back in front of me.

ALICE'S POV
Finally we made it to school, it wasn't the nicest looking school and didn't have the nicest students anddd the lessons where your boring old lessons but I soon came to like it mostly because amongst the bad,rude kids you could also find best friends like kaden. I wasn't sure what kind of person Albert was at the moment as he was shy but normally shy people where nice people, right?