ALTERNATIVE ENDING

I love you,not him.
CURSING WARNING

P.S. If you have any request please tell them! I've been thinking on doing an Oikawa one tbh...
......
The Karasuno team and Yamaguchi decided to go the park,
Yamaguchi didn't bother getting dressed up,I mean,it's only going to the park right?
He left around 2 pm,his house wasn't far from the park,about a 5 minute walk.

Once arrived there,Yamaguchi sees Tsukishima but without Kuroo,he was surprised since he was sure that his bestfriend would bring his boyfriend.

Yama avoided Tsukishima and went on his day with his friends.

Until,the team decided to go home since it was 8 pm,Tsukishima and Yamaguchi had to walk together since both of their way to home were the same,the walk to their houses were awkward and quiet,until Tsukishima spoke up.

"I broke up with Kuroo."

The two boys stopped walking,Yamaguchi turned to Tsukishima with a very shocked expression on his face.

"What?..." Yamaguchi whispered,loud enough for Tsukishima to hear.

"I broke up with Kuroo,we're both happy with the decision." Tsukishima explained.

"But..What caused your breakup with Kuroo-san?.."
"We both...Dated each-other to try getting our feelings from our certain person..Away,it didn't work,so we ended it."
"But-"

"Tadashi,your my person for fucking sakes."

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima,now facing each-other,
how..How was Yamaguchi his person?

"Look,I realized my feelings when we both entered the volleyball team,then you started acting so differently when Kuroo announced my relationship with him,that's when I realized I did something wrong,but you know,when you left the team it really hurt my shitty heart,I love you because you remind me that I'm still a person under all the angst in me,you remind me of that strawberry on top of a shortcake and most of all,when you smile the room lights up without even anyone noticing but me,your smile lights up the room that your freckles remind me of a star,your fucking personality makes me go crazy go you know that?! I love you so much and I can't believe the idea of dating that damn rooster head would help me get my love for you since I thought you didn't love me back,the idea of you not liking me back breaks me,but now I realize how dumb I was." Tsukishima expressed his love to his dear bestfriend.

Yamaguchi stood there with tears forming in his eyes.

"Stupid...You're stupid Tsukki...You thinking I didn't love you back...Of course I love you back idiot! Do you know how much hurt I went through due to the idea of you and Kuroo-san dating! I love you so much!" Yamaguchi screamed.

Then,Tsukishima pulled Yamaguchi by the waist,giving a passionate kiss,they kissed under the moonlight with shiny stars above them.

After a minute,they broke the kiss,their lips still so close to each-other they both murmured soft words to each-other.

"I love you,Kei Tsukishima."
"I love you more,Tadashi Tsukishima."