Chapter 2

*Listen to Dank by Jay Park while reading this chapter*

Jay's POV:

I found eleven more dancers to make a total of twelve that will try out. She is the only one who stays on my mind though. She is the one I want the most. There is something about Tabby that is drawing me to her. I go to sleep that night thinking about her. Tomorrow can not come soon enough.

I wake up and shower before going to AOMG. I have to prepare for twelve dancers to show me their skills today. I'm ready to see what they have all prepared for me. They only had a night to figure it out.

I pick our auditorium for the auditions and Jihoon helps me get the stage ready for them. After we're done we sit down in the front row and wait for it to be time.

I'm starting to get impatient as we wait. I want to see her and I want to see what she has prepared. I check my phone for the time and at the same time the auditorium door opens. I look over and all twelve of the dancers I hand picked walk in. There she is at the very back. They go backstage and the first dancer emerges on stage. The music starts and the auditions begin. I'm looking for five of best dancers here.

I pay close attention to each dancer who comes on stage. I make notes on each one, so I'll be able to pick the best later. I really admire all of their talent they are showing me. So far Tabby has not been on stage yet.

The auditions are going quickly and now we're on the last dancer. Tabby walks on stage and stops in the middle. There she is. The woman I've been waiting for this whole time. I have to stop myself from smiling when I see her. The music to the song she picked starts playing and I smirk. She picked one of my songs for her audition. Clever girl.

She starts dancing to Dank and I watch her every move. She moves so smoothly around the stage and it comes back to me why exactly I chose her. She's perfect. It amazes me all over again how good she is.

I was so into her performance that I forgot to write anything down for her. Not that I need notes for her. She is getting in no matter what. The other eleven dancers join her on stage. They line up and I look at all of them. I glace at my notes and back up at the dancers in front of me. I already have my five picked. Two male and three female dancers. I stand up from my seat.

"I'll be picking the five people who will become my dancers now." I tell them.

"Aera, Jiho, Jiwoo, Seojun, and Tabby." I say each of their names and look at each of them. When I look at Tabby she is smiling.

"Jay's dancers please follow me." Jihoon tells them. They file off stage and I fall into step beside Tabby. I lean close to her.

"Congrats." I tell her softly. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Thank you."

"I'm happy to see you."

"I wouldn't have missed this opportunity."

"Nice song choice by the way." I say with a smirk.

"I knew you would like it." She replies. As we talk, Jihoon leads us into one of the practice rooms. He pulls a screen down and goes over to the laptop across the room. I go to stand in front of my new dancers.

"We are testing you right away. I want to make sure you will be the best choice." I tell them and then nod at Jihoon. He starts the music video for Mommae.

"We would like you to learn this choreography." Jihoon says over the song. My eyes go over to Tabby to see her reaction. She is starting to look more and more nervous. She keeps glancing at the two girls next to her. I make my way over to her and pull her aside.