4

"Meet Kinten your new student teacher for this year" The gym teacher announced to the class as they gathered around to see who this guy was

"That's him idol..that's the new guy" Seirra squealed dancing in place.

But Idol already knew him well Sorta and she felt the embarrassment oozing it's way back into her body.She was frozen unable to move or look away..this was the guy she completely made a fool of herself in front of yesterday and whom Idol was sure she would never see again but life had different plans of course.

Idol could see that he looked different his hair was visible and formed a hightop he looked more energized and awoke then yesterday when he seemed tired and stressed the thing that stayed the same though was the hoodie and basketball shorts.

She couldn't stop staring soon enough they'll have to talk and the incident that happened yesterday would resurface.
He must think im weird she thought as she continued to stare as he talked to the class since the teacher told him to introduce himself.

His eyes swept over the crowd but then they retreated and landed on her's.Idols breath hitched as the look of realization was seen in his eyes.The tilt of the head and tug of the lips was enough proof for Idol to understand that he knew who she was.

"Shit"She whispered and quickly turned away the embarrassment was enough she couldn't take his eyes.

The bell rung signaling that class was over so Idol quickly ran to the girls changing room leaving behind a dreamy state Seirra.

"Wait Idol!" Seirra called now noticing Idol had rushed away without a word.

But Idol had already disappeared into the cornered room.She changed out of her sweaty sticky gym fit and back into her former clothes a large sweatshirt and dark blue washed jeans.

"That student teacher Kentin is fine as hell"

"No lie he might be the best looking in this school"

"Nahh Caleb will always have first place"

"Yeah"

The three girls continued to talk and giggle amongst each other as they left the room.

Idol never fully looked at his appearance like that so could she say he was attractive in her eyes?visioning how he looked she didn't think he was ugly and thought he was probably the best looking as the one girl said and she completely made a fool out of herself when first meeting him.

"Way to go Idol" She huffed closing the metal doors to her changing locker.she stuffed her sweaty clothes in her bag thinking it was time to take it home and have them washed.

She was about to leave out but Seirra had caught up to her before she could.
"Idol wait!"

"You were just gonna leave me?woow what a friend.."She whined as they began to walk out the gym doors together instantly being swallowed into the large crowed of students.

"Yes you were too busy eyeing pretty boy in gym class"

"I just wanted to get a looook" she pouted tugging at Idols arm.

"For 10 minutes? I smell a creep" Idol teased with a smirk pushing Seirra with her shoulder.

"Oh shut it,it's too many damn people in this hallway and im starving af" as if on que Seirra stomach gurgled showing proof of her well known hunger.