ꕥ𝓒𝓫𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓯 𝕀ꕥ

⇥𝓝𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥⇤

Midoriya woke up like normal and did his normal routine in the morning and he currently sat in the common room on one of the couches. Bakugo and Uraraka came into the common room at the same time but went off to do their own thing. Midoriya calmly sat scrolling threw his phone but he froze when his head began to hurt so he held his head in pain.

"Deku-kun are you ok?" Uraraka asked as she looked over to Midoriya with worry. Blinking Midoriya quickly realize that the pain vanished as fast as it came. Midoriya went to look over to Uraraka to tell her that he was ok but he was met with the gaze of himself. It was like a different version of him was sitting next to him they were even wearing different clothes. They wore a dark green dress shirt, a black vest and a red tie, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and black palm gloves. It grew quiet and they both looked at each other with shock.

"AAAAH!" They both screamed and fell back, Bakugo and Uraraka looked over to Midoriya confused. The other Midoriya quickly got up and pulled out a knife as the original Midoriya got ready to fight.

"Who are you!" They both shouted at the same time while Bakugo and Uraraka were still confused. The other Midoriya quickly tried to remember what happened.

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

Midoriya was sitting on top of a building looking down at the city that he despised so much. The moon shined down on him and the wind blew calmly or that was until there was a difference in the winds that caught Midoriya's attention. Looking behind him he saw a shadow, who ever was there was covered head to toe in black to a point Midoriya could not see them despite the moon providing light. Standing up Midoriya pulled out his knife and went to charge at the figure but before he could reach them they reached their hand out and a light came from their hand. Midoriya stopped himself but before he could pull back the light was already heading towards him and fast.

Blinking Midoriya opened his eyes to see that he was in some type of huge living room and when he looked to the side he saw himself. They wore what seemed to be UA's school uniform but the tie was tied wrong. For a moment they booth blinked and stared in shock then.

"AAAAH!"

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

'Oh right.'

"Ok Deku what the fuck are you doing!?" Bakugo shouted making Midoriya look over to him.

"You..You don't see them?" Midoriya asked confused and the other Midoriya tested it. The other Midoriya stood in front of Uraraka waving his knife in front of her face.

"Huh would you look at that." The other Midoriya laughed out and Midoriya slightly relaxed. Uraraka had no idea why Midoriya was looking her way with concern. Quickly Midoriya grabbed what he thought to be him hand and dragged him off to his room. When Midoriya shut the door he turned around to see his other version casually pushing over his lamp.

"I'm totally alive."

"My lamp!"

ılı.ıllı.ılı

"Ok I'll just call you uh.....Izuku?"

"Your not very creative." The other version of him stated with an amused smirk. Midoriya wanted to retaliate but there were more important things to address.