MISS ME?

Sherlock's mind went 100 miles a minute in his head, his first thought was a recording. It had happened before, he saw no reason for it to happen again. He knew better though, Moriarty didn't repeat old tricks. The next thought featured a really good imitation artist being held against their will, or was just a pawn in Moriarty's court.

While it was different and more likely than a recording, it didn't fit Moriarty's portfolio. Which did consist of toying with Sherlock's mind but he made sure he did the toying and no one else. At least no one with good intentions toward Sherlock of course.

"Well Sherly, I must say I don't remember you being so quiet that last time we spoke. That look in your eyes is familiar though. Frantic, calculative, sexy, the whole sha-BANG!" The bear spit out. The voice was muffled, probably inside the teddy bear, but clear enough to know it was in fact him.

Sherlock flinched at the bang noise, but fixed his stature once taking into understanding that it was Moriarty's attempt at getting a laugh. The bear's head began spinning again, this time slower almost as if taking in the surroundings.

"Not much has changed since I've been gone, but I do notice something is missing. I guess I could say a someone, but when are people really people?" Moriarty's voice continued. The mention of John touched a nerve in Sherlock's mind, but despite this he did his best to stay absolutely unbiased toward the situation.

"Did you finally dispose of that one trick pony? Or is it still lying around here sulking over it's dead comrades, or whatever it's emotional about these days." The way that blood soaked bear described John as a object rather than a person made Sherlock's blood rise. The tang of blood filled his mouth, he moved his tongue around to figure out the source. Only to find the source in his mouth, his tongue was bleeding from him biting into it so hard.

"Is there a reason my mind has gone wild today?" Sherlock asked this time. Tired of being a wall, in what was this one sided conversation.

The bear was quiet, too quiet for Sherlock's liking.

"Are you still on that? Way to hold a grudge, ever heard the phrase 'let dead dogs lie', or do you actually bot know everything?" The bear's head stopped spinning and landed on Sherlock. The obvious attempt to make him unsettled was clear as glass, but that didn't stop the fact that he was starting to get a little nervous. With all humans, even a not so human ones like Moriarty, have a tell. It's easier to find with facial movements but vocal tells are there as well.

"Get to the point Moriarty, we both know you aren't one to dance around the truth." Sherlock groans out. The annoyance is there, only an idiot would look at the state of the room and see normalcy.

*BARK BARK BARK*

Fluffy disturbs the two, only for the door to open up and John to walk in. He doesn't even look at Sherlock as he passes them.

"Sorry Sherly, forgot a little something. Just got on the road only to remember my little spot." John said as he made his way to his old room. There was a few bumps and and shuffles, and even the sound of the bed being moved followed.

"Sherlock? Did you-" John began to ask.

"First week you moved in, your way too loud." Sherlock responded without needing the end of Johns question.

"What did you-" John tried again to get a sentence out.

"In Yorick's head, really John not even a full 24 hours and your already slipping." Sherlock yet again answered.

"Try being in a car for 30 minutes listening to some American Kids-bop all while a baby screeches out the sounds in the back." John said back, trying to make sense of his slip up.