Five.

~ bryce pov

"Everyone is going to Addison's tonight buddy, sorry.." Josh said as I asked him to hang. I sighed as I rolled my eyes. Addison was of course throwing a party tonight and even though Saturdays were for the boys, they were all ditching me to go to her place. Although I was invited, going to Addison's house was dangerous. After everything that happened, I needed to stay away.

"So I guess everyone is going but me.. nice.." I said at the wrong time as Lilly walked in. She asked what we were talking about but I shook my head at the guys, not wanting it to be mentioned. However, Josh of course could never take a hint. "To Addison's party." He told her, Lilly looking right at me. "Oh my god, a party?? Were we invited??" She asked me.

I glared at Josh but nodded at her. "Yes baby, but how about we just stay in and have a nice movie night?" I asked, but Lilly shook her head. "No, no, I want to go!! I'm sure it will be fun, Oh my god, I have to go pick an outfit. See you guys later!" She said without even letting me get another word in. She just kissed me before leaving.

What the fuck.

Josh laughed at me as I stood there in disbelief. Since when did Lilly love to party so much, especially at Addison's house. No matter how hard I tried to stay away, I was always dragged back into the black hole that was Addison. But with Lily at the party tonight, nothing could happen and nothing would happen.

"Come on Bryce, lighten up, it's never a dull moment when you have your girlfriend and ex-girlfriend at the same party.. especially when they're both in love with you." Josh said before exiting the room. Where the fuck did that come from.. Josh didn't know about us.. there was no way.

He clearly didn't know anything. it was obvious Addison wasn't in love with me.. she just enjoyed fucking with me. But tonight, I wouldn't allow any of that. I shook my head, blocking her out of my thoughts before going to get ready for tonight.

I threw on pants with a long sleeve sweater, it was casual but nice enough. I picked up Lilly who wore jeans with a crop top, she looked so beautiful. I kissed her as I held her hand on the way to the party. "I'm so happy we're here, I really like Addison.. weird right? But she's actually so nice!!" Lilly said as we arrived to her home.

"Mhm.." was all I said as I parked. There was no way that Addison was befriending Lilly. Now that was cruel. I didn't need Lilly to be involved in this mess and I didn't need her wanting to become friends with Addison. Addison couldn't care less about her, especially considering she was trying to steal me away.

As we entered the party though, I held her hand. As soon as we walked in, we saw Addison standing by the bar. She was wearing a leather skirt with a crop top.. my eyes watched her, until Lilly brought my attention back to her. "Let's go say hi to Addison!" She said before pulling me towards the bar.

"Addison!!" Lilly yelled over the music to grab her attention. Addison turned around, giving her a fake smile as she told us she was happy to have us. Bullshit. She hugged her before hugging me, dragging the hug on for a bit too long. "Find me in my room tonight.." she whispered in my ear before pulling away. "You two have fun!! I'll see you around!" She said as she handed us two beers and walked away.

All I wanted was to grab Lilly and leave, but I knew I couldn't. For some reason, she was excited to be at Addison's party. But Addison of course had other plans. But no, I wasn't going to be following her to her room tonight. She couldn't possibly imagine I would when I was here with my girlfriend. I had to put a stop to her games.

~ Addison pov

"Come on girls, the boys can't be the only ones having fun!!" I said to Lilly and Mads as I handed them tequila shots. Jaden and Bryce were playing beer pong while they just stood around watching as supportive girlfriends.. which was boring. So I brought drinks over for them, I needed to get Lilly a bit tipsy anyways to be able to steal her man.